August 2015!?!

do you drive thru PA to get to I 95 or do you get on it in NJ?

It's about 8 minutes from my house. We are Not far from the GW Bridge. So , give or take about 2,1/2 - 3 hrs. to get to end of Jersey

Magic bands arrived! 25 more days! Two days down driving from Chicago. ug. We are stopping over though!

Magic Bands are here
Magical Express tags are here
Room requests are confirmed
Just waiting for the kids to finish counting it down!!

25 more days and flying out 8/29!

Saw someone going for 14 days! Wow that would be epic to go to Disney that long! I went for a week years ago and thought it was amazing. Definitely able to take it slow and see everything during that span.

25 more days and flying out 8/29!

Saw someone going for 14 days! Wow that would be epic to go to Disney that long! I went for a week years ago and thought it was amazing. Definitely able to take it slow and see everything during that span.
In 12 more days we'll be checking into the BC for four days and then Pop for fourteen days.
18 days total! :banana:

I got you all beat. We leave NJ on 8/11 and will arrive in WDW on 8/12. Of course that also means my vacation will be over first! :guilty:

10 days!
:rainbow:

We check into CR on 8/14...:tinker:m
then move to BC from 8/19-8/24!:beach:

And I've lost :wishforty for this trip!

Scott - Congratulations on the weight loss! That's terrific! I know how hard it is. 4 years ago I did nutri system and lost 22 lbs. how did you do it?

Can't wait to see you guys again!

17 days for us. So excited to take my DD (11)princess: on her first trip to Disney -it's my 50th birthday present from DH. Just us girls though, boys are going to Texas to see Astros and the Arlington baseball team that I cant think of the name right now play. That's fine with me they both have a 'been there done that' attitude about Disney. We are staying at the WL for six magical days and started packing a couple months ago. I was able to get every ADR and FP I wanted! Magic bands arrived two weeks ago and online checkin is complete. So after a year and half of planning and waiting and waiting and waiting we have come to my second favorite part of the trip - the excitement of our trip now around the corner. DH is getting a kick out of DD level of excitement and DH secretly said to me that I should plan on taking DD again next year so I do not try to fit everything in and run DD ragged. :tink: WHAT?!?! :banana:I thought life couldn't get any better with our one Disney trip on the horizon but two Disney trips - that is the ultimate for me. I'll wait until DD sighs and says to me "I wish I could come back here again" (I think that will happen within 15 minutes of checking in at WL) then I'll give her the good news so she can enjoy it all and we can make a list of next trip things. I can barely contain myself:tongue:

Last edited:
We're finalizing our plans for next week (yay!!) we are canceling 3 appointments at BBB 8/28/15 (they choose to do ice palace botique instead) and a FP for 6 people for Mine train if anyone is interested.

Leaving Thursday so only 3 days left. 8/20-8/26 at POFQ then 8/26-8/29 at Hard Rock Universal. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter