August 2013 Canucks

World Showcaser

DIS Veteran
In the 2013 Roll Call thread, I noticed that there were a good number of Canucks who are traveling to WDW this August. I am too! I thought we could make a list of who will be there, when, and where everyone is staying. That way we can wait on Free Dining/Discounts together!

I've started a list below. If you want your name added, just post in this thread with your details.

shermomof5 - Offsite/Bay Lake Tower at Contemporary - July 20 to August 17
mickeywho? - Port Orleans French Quarter & Beach Club - August
mamaCta - Disneyland - August
grantclaire - Offsite - August 1 to 5
PensFan - Art of Animation - August 13 to 22
World Showcaser - Port Orleans Riverside - August 14 to 21
KandyM - ? - August 15 to 25
Martini Mom - Art of Animation - August 16 to 26
House_of_Mouse Fan - Villas at Wilderness Lodge - August 17 to 22
chrispeto - Undecided - August 18 to 23
davidarti - Art of Animation - August 18 to 24
LittleFlounder - Pop Century - August 18 to 25
Disneylover99 - Pop Century - August 18 to 31
Babooagain - Beach Club - August 19 to 25
rickysgirl - All Star Music - August 19 to 27
CKCruising - Saratoga Springs - August 19 to 30
Liv4Dis - Port Orleans French Quarter - August 19 - September 1
coastgirl - Offsite - Mid-August
Myxer - Port Orleans French Quarter - August 20 to 27
Dimples1973ca - Polynesian - August 20 to 30
Yogurt - Animal Kingdom Villas/Villas at Wilderness Lodge/Beach Club Villas - August 20 to 31
motherof4 - Fort Wilderness - August 21 to 28
keaster - Sartoga Springs Villas - August 22 to 29
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina - Offsite - August 23 to 31
CerysG - Caribbean Beach - August 24 to 31
pipertoad - Art of Animation - August 24 & August 29 to September 1
ixmnrs - Polynesian - August 24 to 30
mcgraws - Port Orleans French Quarter - August 24 to September 1
papertraveller - Contemporary's Bay Lake Tower - end of August
MaryannF - Coronado Springs - August 29 to September 5

Cross your fingers and we're going Aug 24 - 30 at Poly CL, then off to Universal for the weekend at Hard Rock. Haven't done the late summer Disney in a while so I imagine it's going to be pretty HOT (and WET in the afternoon!)

We're staying at the French Quarter -- August 19-Sept 1. One of the lucky ones with free dining already. Sending everyone else some pixiedust pixiedust:

We are going Aug 1st to the 5th. Boys only mini vacation. Never been in the summer. Have friends who go every year in August and love it. Staying offsite at Vistana Villages. Flying out of Buffalo.

We're heading down in August - for 2 weeks! Can't wait!!! We have POFQ and BC booked but we may change those if a deal comes out.

We booked a bb offer last October for fd. We have 10 days booked this August. Unfortunately, we decided that it would just be toooo expensive. It is looking like our flights will cost the same amount pretty much as the whole 10 days, two rooms at pop and tickets. :(

We have changed our plans to drive to Ontario instead. I am looking forward to it but am very, very bummed about not going to Disney. We are taking the kids to Canada's Wonderland for a couple of days (they have never been) and renting a cottage for a week.

I haven't had the guts to cancel my trip yet. I better get going or I will lose deposit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter