August 2006

Can't wait for our August trip August 7 - 18 --- 6 nights CSR and 5 nights BC!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Hey we will be there in August too!
We are going August 13th-18th!!....can't wait! we are staying at the All star movies! :cool1: :cheer2:

We are going the last week of August and staying at the ASM. Being from Canada we had originally planned on going Feb. 2007 to beat the winter blahs but when the free dining promotion came out .... well we jumped at it. I went to WDW for only ONE day to the MK as a child and DH went once as a child also - although he has no memories of his visit - haha. I can remember the day vividly. We both went for one night/day when our DD was only 9 months old. I have been wanting to return for soooooooooo long and now that I finally am I'm just dying with excitement. I'm driving my DH, DD14, DD12 crazy with my enthusiasm. They all just roll their eyes at me. I am so glad to have found DIS board but of course now that I have I'm addicted to it. I have already made reservations for Cindy's, Hoop-Dee-Doo and the Fantasmic package, Coral Reef and Chef Mickeys. OH I just can't wait - the downside to this trip is that I am rushing away my summer. Did I mention I have our whole week planned out? Heheh. Can you tell I'm excited???? :cheer2: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I'll be there with 3 friends. We need a "mom's time out" trip without our husbands and kids.

August 11 - 16th Grand Floridian

Anyone else doing the Segway tour Monday the 14th? If you're not...you may want to stay out of the WS just to be safe! ;)

Under 115 days! :sunny:

We are looking forward to our first trip in three years to Disney. Can hardly believe it has been so long! We are staying at the Contemporary for the first time and hoping for dry days and low crowds! :cool1:

We had originally planned to be there next week and had to cancel! :sad2: The good news is that we rebooked for August and now have free dining! :thumbsup2 I have to rebook our ADRs and start planning again but that is no problem! We have never been there in August and I am a bit worried about hurricanes and heat. On the plus side, hopefully the crowds will be light. Can't wait!! :goodvibes

Thanks to the free meal deal. We are going for 6 nights at the Contemporary from Aug.23-29th. :cool1:

MEK said:
Have sooooo much fun all you August travelers. I went Aug 28th - Sept 4th 2005 and it was AWESOME!!!!!! Absolutely NO crowds and really good weather. We only used fast passed for Soarin'. Everything else was walk on. The only down side to our vacation was that New Orleans was being ravaged by Katrina and people were starving while we were living "high on the hog" with the free dining plan. The outside world was not very magical that week.

Wow - here's my response to the post from 12/05. Now it's almost 5/06 and not only am I going in November, I'm also going back 8/29 - 9/3 for the free dining! I am truely lucky to have 2 upcoming trips to the world (and free dining for one of them). :banana:

Max is my favorite cat! :love:

We will be there Aug. 19 to 26th celebrating our 30th anniversary. Went last year during free dining and it turned out it was also fall break (1st week of Oct.) and it was very crowded. What can I expect this year?

disneyforme33 said:
Count me in! We will be there August 17-25. Staying at the Poly thanks to free dining. Can't wait. :cool1:

we will be at the Poly for a few days together!!

have fun!!

I LOVE THE POLYNESIAN!!

catch ya on the monorail, at Ohanas or by the Volcano Pool...

or maybe even on the BEACH!!

ALOHA

I will be at the Pop to celebrate my birthday with Mickey and the gang. I can't wait, but I have a trip May 25-June 7th to tide me over until then. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We'll be at POP from 8/15-8/22. We are celebrating our dd's 5th b'day and our 7th anniversary. We went the same time last year and it was great, we had to do it again!! See ya in August!!!!!!! :wave:

We are headed back for our 3rd August trip the 23-31. Our last trip in Aug. '04 we stayed at the POLY on the 7/4 plan. This trip we will pay the same $2300 rate as the last trip but stay at POR with free dining. I am so excited!!! This is the best deal ever!

POFQ 8/13-8/18... should have added a day or two! Maybe next time. Free dining! Yippie :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

We are at old key west aug 14-17 and on disney magic 19-26 for the double dip cruise.

Celebrating my bday on the 15th with the mouse :)

We'll be going on our first WDW trip EVER! :dumbo:My DH, DS 5 yr. and I are going in August 14-17 and staying at AKL, sort of to celebrate my birthday on 11th,party: had to take advantage of free dining plan. But better few days later at WDW than on the date here in New England.:wizard:
I am worried about hurricanes though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter