August 17th-August 25th, 2012 8 Night NYC to Bahamas Cruise

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by DMMarla07860, Aug 27, 2012.

1. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

nope, it will be in the med in summer 2013, hopefully 2014, I think they would be dumb not too, since I think cruises sold pretty well

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Shell54

Shell54 DIS Veteran

Love all your pics and following along. We were on this cruise out of NYC in June and absolutely loved it. Looking forward to more:thumbsup2

4. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

August 19th, 2012- Sunday

Woke up today around 7:45am, yup a little later:lmao:. Dad was out getting us drinks again so I watched some tv and relaxed for a while. Dad came back to the room and we relaxed a little more. I decided to get ready for the day. I took a picture of myself.

[​IMG]

Left my dad in the stateroom and went to deck 5 and people watched for a while. At 10:30am met up with my dad outside Palo and we went to brunch. Brunch was amazing again this cruise, I got a brunch of great food.

[​IMG]

After brunch I walked around for a while and took some pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Went to see John Brady's behind the scenes thing at Rockin' Bar D. After that went to see Villians Tonight! since they had a show at 2:00pm. After that I was hungry so I grabbed some chicken tenders from deck and headed back to the stateroom and ate that while drinking a mike's hard lemonade, and did another video stateroom tour.

http://youtu.be/SayjYUsc0Ac

[​IMG]

walked around the ship a little more a took a few pictures and made a vlog.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://youtu.be/ZpXFd4yUOlo

Went to see Mike Price family show in Rockin' Bar D, after his show got to tell him good job, which he really did. After that headed to dinner which was at Animator's Palate, it was the show tonight which was great once again. After dinner went back to the stateroom real quick. Dad took a picture of the towel animal.

[​IMG]

Headed to The Walt Disney Theatre for John Charles adult show, which was amazing as heck, love the dude. After his show the cruise staff invited everyone down to Rockin' Bar D for Livin' Large theme night so went to that and danced a little, got a few bud lights tonight as well. Once more said good night to Tisa and DJ Justin and then I headed up to deck 9 to get some tea to drink, since I was tipsy. After that walked around and took some pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

made another vlog

http://youtu.be/ImBMCRxzjuk

headed back to the stateroom taking a picture of two before going in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

got ready for bed and then listened to some music and passed out.

Next Up: Nassau

5. annmorr

annmorr Mouseketeer

Our family was also on this cruise , so I'm really enjoying looking at your pictures (and even spotted my son and grandson in one of them!). In fact we were having brunch in Palo at the same time as you! (And I agree, it was an amazing meal).

I'm also glad to see your you tube videos, especially of John Charles. Thanks for bringing back all of those great moments, and letting me re-live this great cruise again!

6. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

thanks for following along:cool1:

7. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

August 20th, 2012- Monday

Woke up around 7:00am again, dad was out of the room getting drinks again, he also took these pictures when he was out of the room.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

While dad was out of the room I got ready for the day, dad came back and we finished getting ready then headed up to Topsiders for breakfast.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After breakfast we walked around and watched us dock in Nassau. We both took pictures and videos. Here's pictures dad took.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here's pictures I took.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here are videos
    http://youtu.be/jKvgRGlqqNg
    http://youtu.be/UdPTgHl4x_Q
    http://youtu.be/6zgnOAk1VL8
    http://youtu.be/48FOVfkmcbU

So I walked around for a while and took a picture.

[​IMG]

Met up with dad around 10:00am and we decided to get off the ship this time since we have been on DCL 7 other times when we stopped in Nassau and I haven't gotten off the ship since 2007. So we got off and walked down to Senor Frogs area and took some pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We walked around and looked to buy some rum cakes, which we found and I bought. It was hot and I needed a drink so we stopped at starbucks and I bought myself some tea which was good. After that we walked around some more I was looking for a t-shirt while dad was looking for something for my mom, both of us had no luck. We ended up going to Senor Frogs since I wanted to try a drink there. I can't remember what either of us got, but they were good, the bartender also gave us free shots. After that we took a few more pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

We headed back to get on the ship, but not before taking some more pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We got back on the ship and went the to room to drop off our things.

10. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

I split up with dad and I went up to deck 9 and grabbed some lunch. Got some chicken tenders and fries and some pizza. After that I walked around the ship and chilled on deck 4 and listened to my ipod for most of the afternoon. Here are some pictures and a video I took.

http://youtu.be/ddHS36PbmsQ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't know what my dad did, but here are a few photos he took.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know my dad went to see Ronn Lucas in The Walt Disney Theatre tonight. I decided not to go so I could watch use leave Nassau and get some pictures, but first I went and got a Chai Tea from Cove Cafe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

I went and got some pictures with some of the characters after a while first I got a picture with mickey.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

then I got a picture with Jack Sparrow

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

then I got a picture with Stitch.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I guess between the show and dinner dad went back to the stateroom and got a picture of the towel animal.

[​IMG]

I got a chocolate martini in the promenade lounge before dinner tonight, met up with dad and we headed to dinner. Our tablemates went to Palo tonight so they weren't there, dinner was good though. We got our picture taken.

[​IMG]

and our server Jessy made me get up for the parade thing.

[​IMG]

After dinner went back to the stateroom real quick and then headed up to the pirate party, which was the same as every other cruise, so not many pictures or videos, but here is some.

http://youtu.be/bM_t8XPykco
    http://youtu.be/v_ngm_gkCxg
    http://youtu.be/Xj_ggZtlggk

[​IMG]

After the pirate party I headed down the the stateroom to drop something off then headed up to Rockin' Bar D for Rich Purpura adults show, which was kind of different from the last time I had saw his show. After that DJ Justin was playing music so I got a beer and stayed in Rockin' Bar D for a while, tonight I met some people, one who posts on the disboards(can't remember her name). The people were older then me, but they were all great to talk with and since I had cruised DCL more then them they asked me questions. Resty took care of us with the drinks tonight, love him, awesome bartender. We requested songs for DJ Justin to play, he is a cool DJ, also we talked with Tisa. We all ended up closing down the bar tonight. After closing the bar I headed up to deck 9 for some tea, saw a lot of teens on deck and it was 2:00am, but it really was a lot. After that headed back to the stateroom and got ready for bed and went to sleep.

Next up: Castaway Cay.

12. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

So sorry I haven't finished this trip report yet, I'm usually pretty good with it, but I just haven't been motivated to finish. I'll try to do the next part on Thursday my next day off

13. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

August 21st, 2012- Tuesday

I woke up around 7:00am or so. Dad was out and about again. I got ready for the day. Dad got back and we chilled for a while and then we headed up to topsiders for breakfast. After breakfast we went up on deck 10 and took some pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got off the ship before dad and I headed to the beach area.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It started raining for a little, not too much though. Dad got off the beach once the rain stopped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I just relaxed on the beach today and didn't do much. I think my dad might have done a jet ski, but I can't remember. Here are pictures we both took of the day on castaway cay.

My Iphone Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

My Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dad's Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

So I got back on the Magic and headed to take a shower. After that got ready and then met up with my dad and we went to deck 10 and took more pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So I split up with my dad and walked around the ship and took some pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Watched us pull out of Castaway Cay.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I guess my dad did the same

[​IMG]

I went and got a picture with Peter Pan.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I walked around for a while and then headed to the Walt Disney Theatre to see a show that is only on 8 night cruises stopping in WDW, the show was called "Walt Disney The Dream Goes On". After the show walked around for a while and people watched.

[​IMG]

Went to the Promenade Lounge and got a Chocolate Martini and then headed to Lumiere's for dinner. Dinner was great again tonight. After dinner I headed back to the room with dad, he got a picture of this.

[​IMG]

I don't know what dad ended up doing, but I ended up going to Rockin' Bar D and playing the game show POP! which is a fun game. After that was Krazy Karaoke so I stayed for that and then stayed and watch N'Joy play after, got some bud lights and talked to Resty. Said bye the Tisa and DJ Justin once again and left Rockin' Bar D. Headed up to deck 9 for some tea, lots of teens out still, had to dodge them left and right lol. After getting tea walked around for a while and then called it a early night and headed to the stateroom and went to bed.

Next Up: Disney World Here We Com Again

16. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

So since it's been so long I'm just going to post pictures the rest of the trip report.

My Pictures From PC/Disney World Day

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]