August 14, 2015 3 nights on the Dream - FE is now Closed

We are getting so close!!! This coming Tuesday brings us to our 4 month mark. Yay!!! I can't believe it!!!

Who else will be joining us on this cruise??? :jumping1::banana::cheer2::cool1:

Only 98 more days until we are sailing away on the Dream!!!!!! 3 months and 6 days!!!! YAY!!!!! Anyone else out there want to join our FE? We are excited to find out who else will be sailing with us :)

I'd love to join the FE group!

We got my son, Chris, who's 9 and my daughter, Samantha, who's 7 in stateroom 9509.

My niece, Julia, who is 3 and my nephew, William, who is 1 in stateroom 9507.

I've been on a Disney cruise before but no one else in my traveling party has so I'm looking forward to this!!!

Kim

Welcome Kim!!!!! Glad to have you join us!!! I will add you to the list!!!! :-) Would it be alright to get the names of the adults in each stateroom also? Lots of people like to make personalized FE gifts. Thanks!!! This will be a great cruise!!!!

Sure! In 9509 would be me, Kim and my husband Brian.

In 9507 would be Peter and Jill.

Thanks!

I am so excited about this cruise -- and hoping to convince my husband that we need to book another before we disembark!

Great! Thank you!!! ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo The Dream is amazing!!! Maybe your husband will have such a good time he'll tell you he thinks you should book another cruise :teleport: That would be perfect!!!

We booked this years cruise while onboard last July. I'm already trying to figure out when we might be able to book another one. Probably not until summer of 2017 because next summer (2016) we are going to Disneyland with our Girl Scout troop.

Looking for FE ideas and wondering if there are any rules...like one thing each night, etc. I was part of a very small FE exchange on my last cruise so this is somewhat new to me. (And can I throw my parents into the mix? They are in their own stateroom.)

Hi! Yes, your parents can absolutely join in!!! :-)

There are no rules as to how and when you do your FE gifts. It varies upon what you would like to do. Some people give a gift to each person in the cabin, some only to the children, or they will give one cabin gift for the whole family. We did have people on our last cruise who gave a small gift every night but that is completely up to you. I figure it's about fun and too many rules take that away.

FE ideas - Anything and everything: bookmarks, magnets, candy, temporary tattoos, crafts. We have gotten jewelry, fingernail polish, alcohol, recipe cards. It's endless really and a lot of fun!!!! :rainbow:

We are getting so excited for this cruise!!!! I thought I'd share a picture of one of the towel animals from last years cruise. image.jpg

Hi! Just checking for a friend about the FE. For the 20 cabins, are you doing one gift per room....just curious how this is working? Thanks! She and her family are on your cruise!

Hi! Just checking for a friend about the FE. For the 20 cabins, are you doing one gift per room....just curious how this is working? Thanks! She and her family are on your cruise!
Hello!! We'd love to have your friends join us!!! It is completely up to the family on what/how they want to give. Some people do one family gift per cabin, some give to only the children, some give individual gifts to everyone.

Below is from a previous post I responded too. Hope this helps. Feel free to ask any questions you need to. :-)
There are no rules as to how and when you do your FE gifts. It varies upon what you would like to do. Some people give a gift to each person in the cabin, some only to the children, or they will give one cabin gift for the whole family. We did have people on our last cruise who gave a small gift every night but that is completely up to you. I figure it's about fun and too many rules take that away. :rainbow:

2 months from today!!! Time is really flying by!!! :-)

July 10 is the last day to sign up to join our FE group. Any other Disers out there on this cruise?

Only 3 more cabins before group 1 is closed. If we get 3 more families to join before July 10, we will close group 1 and begin a second group. Please let me know if you would like to participate in the FE exchange. It's going to be fun!!!
:cheer2::cheer2::banana::banana:

We just booked on this cruise. We would like to be included in the FE group please
Three cabins and they are all GTY so we will get our stateroom number closer to cruise date. Its a family reunion celebrating my mom' 82nd birthday !!!!!!!!We are so excited..

Garcia - (Cabin GTY)
Evelyn (56)
Matthew (17)
Michael (22)
Alexa (22)
Lela (7 months old)

Hart - (Cabin GTY)
Irene (35)
Maria (82)*****
Anthony (23)
Bella (11)

Viera- (Cabin GTY)
Robert (34)
Beth (36)
Bobby(8)
Dominic (6)
Violet (2)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter