August 14, 2015 3 nights on the Dream - FE is now Closed

Is anyone else booked for this cruise yet? We just took our 1st cruise ever on July 6. It was amazing!!! Love the Dream and can't wait to get back on it! :-)

If you want to join the FE (Fish Extender) Group for this cruise, post your first names, ages of children, and cabin number. I'll start the list on this post and update it as people join.

1. LUVDisney1975 - Stacey, DD Kirsten (15), DD Kaeleigh (12) Cabin 10100
2. ColinCodyMom - Kristi, Jim, DS Colin (18), DS Cody (15) Cabin 6538 Both boys have Peanut Allergy
3. Txtwinmom07 - Sarah, Robert, DD Jessica (7), DD Robin (7) Cabin 8168
4. Txtwinmom07 - Leah, DN Xander (8) Cabin 8170 (Sarah's mom & Nephew)
5. TXtwinmom07 - Marie and David Cabin 8172 (Sarah's MIL & FIL)

Amy, DD Britney (15) No Cabin number yet. I think I a a GTY

Hello everyone!!! Just for fun I thought I'd post a few picks from our last cruise :-)

The first is of the gorgeous chandelier -

The second is one of the fun towel animals we found in our room.

The next two are of our door. We went a little magnet happy but it was so fun. We came back to our cabin many times finding people looking at them. Some we brought ourselves and many were FE gifts. The pictures also show our FE.

We are getting very excited:-)

That's wild stuff.
Where do you get your mouse ear magnets, or, are you all super crafty?
I hope I can find an etsy maker of these.

That's wild stuff. Where do you get your mouse ear magnets, or, are you all super crafty? I hope I can find an etsy maker of these.

I'm soooo not crafty!!! Most of these are from amazing Disigners on Disboards. A few are from Etsy. I got the designs, printed them, laminated them, and put magnets on them. It's really fun!!!

I need to get started with my door decorations and my FE Gifts. Really excited about this cruise. :banana:
Me too!!! It's going to be so much fun!!! We loved our cruise so much last summer. We were so sad to leave the ship. It's beautiful and absolutely magical. I made myself feel better by booking this cruise while still on the ship ;-) I'm really glad we did the FE exchange. We loved coming back to our room and finding surprises. It was like Christmas every day! We also loved sneaking around the ship and dropping off our gifts without anyone seeing us.

As it gets closer, I am sure you will have more members.
I found a great site on fb, where you can request FE graphics, print them and turn them into magnets.

I just have to find where to get my FE. Some are so cute.

I got my FE from Esty. They have lots of great choices!!!:flower3:

The DISigners on Disboards are great!!!! They will customize designs for you and you can print them and use them for magnets. They have all sorts of need things they personalize for you. I highly recommend them!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter