August 13, 2009 - 10 Years of Wonderful Cruising

DiveQuest is a definate possibility, I'll mention it to Scott and see what he thinks. How many people would you be talking about in the group?

DiveQuest is a definate possibility, I'll mention it to Scott and see what he thinks. How many people would you be talking about in the group?

It would only be Shari and I for Dive Quest. None of the others are certified.

Ken

Ken - we signed up for early dining on this one. We will be on late for the 5 night, and will see what it feels like after doing the early. Early does seem to work when we do not have late shore excursions.

We have not yet decided what we will do before or after the cruise, probably a day or so at WDW, but it is not a good time of year to visit WDW - can you say CROWDS and SUMMER. If we decide to stay at WDW before the cruise, we might be able to put together the traditional wine and cheese meet and greet that we had to cancel for the 5 night - since we will be at LAX airport when we would have been hosting the party!:rotfl:

Ken - should we start talking fish extenders yet, or is it too early?

I just finished the FE for this first cruise. My niece wants to start ours for next year. But I am waiting for "inspiration".

GOOD MORNING FELLOW CRUISERS AND WELCOME!!!! ANOTHER DAY CLOSER.

BEAT YA LOL!!!

BEEN BUSY, Dive quest would be fun, wil see if we can get a group together as that would be cheeper.

We are up for FE.

We haev no excursions planned yet.

Not sure what plans are befor or after, think we will look at Peru that year,

Better get busy, have fun kids.

GOOD MORNING FELLOW CRUISERS AND WELCOME!!!! ANOTHER DAY CLOSER.

BEAT YA LOL!!!

BEEN BUSY, Dive quest would be fun, wil see if we can get a group together as that would be cheeper.

We are up for FE.

We haev no excursions planned yet.

Not sure what plans are befor or after, think we will look at Peru that year,

Better get busy, have fun kids.

Hi Scott

You should try sleeping in once in a while! :rotfl2:

Ken

Good Morning cruisers - I see Scott managed to post on here. Beautiful day here in Cheyenne!

Good Late Morning Everyone! :lmao:

Just showed my pictures from the Magic's 10th Anniversary at my staff meeting. Everyone wants to go on a cruise.

Ken

Well you can add stateroom 6567 to the list. I don't have any idea at this point who will be staying in that stateroom, because I can never get a commitment from anyone except myself, so Ken, don't jump on making our lanyards too early, cuz I'll probably change something in the next year!!!

Just put down Neeley family for now! (we actually booked this on the 1st day of booking on 11/20/07 and I remember asking you guys to come on this cruise, but you turned me down.) Guess the pressure from your fellow cruisers a couple of weeks ago made you break down and book it huh?

I guess the original thread is gone?

Linda - good to see you over here. Yes, peer pressure got us to book this one - still think it is too short!!!

Have a great day cruisers!

Good Morning Cruisers!

Raining and cold here this morning, after yesterdays 11 mile walk, I am not walking dogs this morning, so I guess that got me here earlier than usual. Is anyone else up?

Scott made it safely home last night, had to go in this morning for some paperwork - then he is taking the rest of the day off for basement construction.

We had a huge thunder and lightning storm here last night. Very impressive. Lasted about an hour.

Ken

Stuck at the office waiting for some stuff to come in.

The I am outta here.

SO ONE DAY CLOSER.

Well you can add stateroom 6567 to the list. I don't have any idea at this point who will be staying in that stateroom, because I can never get a commitment from anyone except myself, so Ken, don't jump on making our lanyards too early, cuz I'll probably change something in the next year!!!

Just put down Neeley family for now! (we actually booked this on the 1st day of booking on 11/20/07 and I remember asking you guys to come on this cruise, but you turned me down.) Guess the pressure from your fellow cruisers a couple of weeks ago made you break down and book it huh?

I guess the original thread is gone?

LInda - which original thread are you talking about? From the TransAtlantic? that one is still there - just closed. I started another thread that folks have been keeping in touch on...

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1700529

not sure if you found that one or not.

Cayla

LInda - which original thread are you talking about? From the TransAtlantic? that one is still there - just closed. I started another thread that folks have been keeping in touch on...

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1700529

not sure if you found that one or not.

Cayla

Actually, I think she was talking about the original tread for this cruise. It only had about 7 posts and was way down on one of the pages.

Ken

We had a huge thunder and lightning storm here last night. Very impressive. Lasted about an hour.

Ken

There was a thunder and lightning storm here last night? What time? I must have really been into the Olympics to have missed that :rotfl: .

Actually, I think she was talking about the original tread for this cruise. It only had about 7 posts and was way down on one of the pages.

Ken

I was wondering what happened to the other one for this cruise, too, because I had posted on that one. Glad I found this one.

Once my cruise next month is over, I will be over here big time, to see what folks are doing for this cruise.

There was a thunder and lightning storm here last night? What time? I must have really been into the Olympics to have missed that :rotfl: .

It was from 2:00am to about 3:00am. It had to have gone right over our house on the east end of Ventura. I can't remember ever hearing louder thunder. It sounded like it was right on top of our house. It also rained for about 45 minutes. Our cats were all behind the bed.

Ken

It was from 2:00am to about 3:00am. It had to have gone right over our house on the east end of Ventura. I can't remember ever hearing louder thunder. It sounded like it was right on top of our house. It also rained for about 45 minutes. Our cats were all behind the bed.

Ken

Oh, I had just gone to bed and was probably dead to the world. Don't know if it reached Oxnard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter