August 12, 2006-DIS DREAMS DO COME TRUE-Magical Western Cruise

jd99 said:
Hey No fair. We still haven't gotten ours. :sad2: What's up with that? It's easier to deliver to Butler County than Allegheny? :confused3

Yep. :teeth: Must be all those taxes you pay! ;) :rotfl2:

We received ours a couple weeks ago too. I'm thinking positive that we'll go again soon. :banana:

Pam

Greetings everybody. I thought it was time to revive our old thread by wishing everybody Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah or just plain old season's greetings.

We still think about the great time we had on the cruise and the friends we made. I hope everybody is safe, happy and with ones they love this holiday season.

Pam, we're still looking forward to meeting up with you guys in April!

Donna, I thought you'd enjoy the fact that I got Debbie some mojito mix and a shaker as one of her XMas presents. I plan on drinking one while we watch the DVC video and prepare for our Sept cruise.

Again, happy holidays and wishing you all a great 2007!!!

hey - Great to see the thread back on page one. I just came off the Nov. 25 Eastern cruise and have a trip report posted on the TR board. Next cruise planned for same time next year (Nov. 24 2007 Eastern)

Merry Holidays and Happy New Year to all of you!

Hi Bob! I was just thinking of you all the other day. :teeth: :banana:

And oooooh, I tried to have a mojito the other day and it just wasnt the same. Without you. ;) :teeth: :rotfl:

:wave: Jeff...I was wondering how your cruise was! :banana:

Happy Holidays everyone! :wave:

Donna - Check out my almost completed trip report with pics

Jeff's Second Cruise

I think I liked the Eastern at least as much as the Western -- the weather was great for the most part (one rainy day at sea that didn't really have an impact) but it was nice that it wasn't 100 degrees everyday!

Hope all is great in your world!
jeff

WOW...it was great to find our thread and read about all the goings on. Jeff... off to read your trip report.

Ciao for now
Beckie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter