• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 10th - Disney Magic Eastern Cruise Report

ILuvDVC

Mouseketeer
My trip Reports

Above is a link to my home page, where I have a link to my August 10th Disney Magic Cruise (Eastern). For anyone that might be interested. I also have some Disney Magic pictures.

And, if that isn't enough, you can always go to Webshots and search for ILuvDVC, and you can see my 7 other pages of pictures from the cruise, the ones that didn't make my trip report.

thank you and people really wonder why I get so psyched about our cruise in less than 100 days!

Iluvdvc:
I had trouble with your page. The pictures didn't come up but the words did on some of your trip reports but on others, there was nothing but a message that "the page cannot be found". I want to see it!

Thanks for posting it, I'll try to look again in a few days.

My page is on AOL, sometimes it gets a lot of traffic and sometimes AOL gets bogged down :(

The first day of the report can be found at:

http://members.aol.com/Jasper0731/Aug2002/day1/day1.htm

Hope this link works.

I'm planning on cruising againg Feb 2nd, 2003...and I'm getting really excited about that! I just hope the phone lines are not too busy on Saturday morning!

Also, if you get that x where a picture should be (again, this is due to traffic on AOL), simply right click where the picture should be, and click on show picture and it will appear.

What can I say, I'm cheap! Won't switch to a web page provider if I have to pay for it.

Thanks,

Darla,

Thanks for another great trip report. I just love reading your reports and checking out your pictures each day. Don't know if you remember me or not, but I sent you an e-mail about your camera once. You really helped DH narrow down his choices for digital cameras.

We are hoping to get on the DVC member cruise as well, hope we get to meet on the ship!

Great trip report! Our family is leaving in 2 wks with a 4 & 2 yr old. We are extremely excited will have a 9 hr drive. The only shocker to me is the issue with the swimmie diapers. I am appalled that they don't want the kids in swimmie diapers.

Darla,
Thanks for another wonderul trip report and beautiful pictures! LOL...I think you have been on 2 or 3 cruises in 2 yrs and here I am still waiting for our first family cruise! Looks like you all had a wonderful time and we cannot wait! My, it's amazing how your little niece Leeann and your son Steven have grown! Was surprised to hear people are dressing down and you really did not need all the formal clothing you took. Also that you can use your old mugs. Tell Richy we look forward to his report and pix also. Both you guys are great photographers!!! Tell Mom I'm glad she got her banana split :teeth:

We are hoping to get on the DVC member cruise as well, hope we get to meet on the ship!

Did you make it in? I DID! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'm so excited!

Anyhow...thanks for the kind words :-), and I'm glad you were able to find the perfect digital camera! :-)

The only shocker to me is the issue with the swimmie diapers.

That was the one thing we put on our comment card! That just didn't make any sense at all to us! I hope they change things before you go! I didn't notice any CMs looking in the water to see if there was any yellow liquid coming out! And, there was a brown sponge thing floating around the other pool for about an hour, because the guy came over and scouped it out!

I don't get it, but I guess we don't have a say? :(

Was surprised to hear people are dressing down and you really did not need all the formal clothing you took.

Don't worry though, there were still plenty of people that did get dressed up, but you just didn't look out of place, if you were dressed down either. Either way, it will be a wonderful cruise! I just won't pack as many nice dresses;)

Darla,

We made it in too! We are trying an oceanview room this time to save on points.

I'm really looking forward to it!

Hi Darla!!

We were on the same cruise. I think we saw you briefly at the Sail Away Party (we got there late, and Chris tried to save us a table, but it got taken :( )

Loved your trip report, and the pics are great!!

We were on the same cruise. I think we saw you briefly at the Sail Away Party (we got there late, and Chris tried to save us a table, but it got taken )

Yes, I remember meeting you! I remember losing the table to that other woman. We had a name for her the whole cruise;)

I really enjoyed reading your trip report, and the pictures were great to see as well!! Thanks so much for taking the time to share them with the rest of us. We are going on our second Disney cruise in January and I'm already getting excited about it, can hardly wait to be back on that beautiful ship again!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter