August 10, 2015 - 5 day Mediterranean Cruise

Hi All- I am so excited for our upcoming cruise. We were originally booked for the 7 day August 15th sailing, but that is the week my daughter is beginning college. So I had to move to a 5 day. This is a surprise graduation gift for my daughter and I am having a blast planning. Anyone doing London and Paris before the cruise?

Hi All- I am so excited for our upcoming cruise. We were originally booked for the 7 day August 15th sailing, but that is the week my daughter is beginning college. So I had to move to a 5 day. This is a surprise graduation gift for my daughter and I am having a blast planning. Anyone doing London and Paris before the cruise?

Hi! Welcome to the group. It is pretty quiet here. A lot of us are doing the 7-day Dover to Barcelona also and there seems to be more chatter on that one. My daughter will be going into her senior year so we decided it would be easier this year rather than next to take a long trip. I am impressed that you are keeping this as a surprise - I could not do that.

My daughter's best friend and her family are doing Paris before the 5-day. They are taking the train down from Paris to Barcelona. We are doing London before we get on the ship in Dover and then a couple days in Barcelona at the end. I am getting very excited as we booked these cruises opening day almost a year ago so it finally seems like it is getting closer:yay:

Hi! Welcome to the group. It is pretty quiet here. A lot of us are doing the 7-day Dover to Barcelona also and there seems to be more chatter on that one. My daughter will be going into her senior year so we decided it would be easier this year rather than next to take a long trip. I am impressed that you are keeping this as a surprise - I could not do that.

My daughter's best friend and her family are doing Paris before the 5-day. They are taking the train down from Paris to Barcelona. We are doing London before we get on the ship in Dover and then a couple days in Barcelona at the end. I am getting very excited as we booked these cruises opening day almost a year ago so it finally seems like it is getting closer:yay:

Hi Rachelsmom97- Keeping the secret is very hard. Gosh I wish I had unlimited vacation time, I did think about doing B2B cruises. My daughter and I have been on Disney cruise since 2011. She is loves shopping, so hitting up London and Paris for clothes will be a Dream come true. Yes this board is very quiet. Are you in the states.

Hi Rachelsmom97- Keeping the secret is very hard. Gosh I wish I had unlimited vacation time, I did think about doing B2B cruises. My daughter and I have been on Disney cruise since 2011. She is loves shopping, so hitting up London and Paris for clothes will be a Dream come true. Yes this board is very quiet. Are you in the states.

Hi Rachelsmom97-

This is an extremely quiet board! I totally helped Disney's bottom line last week. I booked ABD as an add on. I was kinda worried about booking excursions on our own, after reading a few interesting trip reports.

Hi Rachelsmom97-

This is an extremely quiet board! I totally helped Disney's bottom line last week. I booked ABD as an add on. I was kinda worried about booking excursions on our own, after reading a few interesting trip reports.

Yes, it is quiet on this one. We are doing at private excursion in Rome with our friends, for Villefranche we are going to DIY and take the train to Monaco. For La Spezia I think we may either do a DCL excursion or DIY to Cinque Terre by boat. Just waiting until our check in opens up to see what is available for La Spezia. It is getting closer!

Just booked excursions and PAT. We are B2B from Dover, so just hopping back on! :flower:

I am still waiting to do my excursions/check in on the Dover Cruise :sad2:. I am still silver so check in for that one is May 5th. Check in for this cruise is May 12th. The waiting is the hardest part :coffee:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!