Aug through the week or Sept on weekend??

peyjax

DIS Veteran
Sorry to be a pest, but we are in research mode. Was wondering which would be better. August Sun-Wed (week before Labor day) or September Thurs-Mon (Week after Labor day). I did not realize DL is so different with parades and fireworks. We definatly want to see these as the main reason we are going is to see things that are different than WDW. We are accustomed to going to parks in low season and are not fans of being in long lines, however we want to experience a lot. That is why I was thinking perhaps September on the weekend might be ok. Any suggestions?

If your schedule permits, I would go after Labor Day. During the holidays is never on my list, too crowded. And it is good to be there on the weekend for the shows, although the crowds will be larger, so make sure you hit the popular rides on the weekdays you are there. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter