Attractions where everything goes wrong

Stitch's Great Escape/Alien Encounter
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor (power goes out, need to generate laughs to get out)
Test Track (car diverted onto crash test)
Great Movie Ride
Star Tours
Tower of Terror
Rock n Roller Coaster
Kilimanjaro Safaris
Kali River Rapids
Dinosaur

Yeah, it's really overused on the newer rides.

OP asked to name one.;)

I second the Muppets 3D. The whole theater gets blown up. But if any of you are as old as me (come on, admit it if you are...I am the same age as WDW), then you should know that every episode of the Muppets "went horribly wrong" too.

Splash Mountain.

Everything starts all fun with Brer Rabbit until he's captured and your sent to your doom over the edge at the top of the mountain.

The one I was thinking of, and listening to, was a ride that used to be in the Wonders of Life pavillion. You are miniaturized and get sucked into a lung or something.

Maybe it was called Body Wars?

So that is the one I will name, because nobody has mentioned it yet.

The one I was thinking of, and listening to, was a ride that used to be in the Wonders of Life pavillion. You are miniaturized and get sucked into a lung or something.

Maybe it was called Body Wars?

So that is the one I will name, because nobody has mentioned it yet.

Lol yes it was Body Wars. That part was meant to happen, the whiplash and wave of vomiting wasn't :sick:

now that you mentin it,it does seem to be a reaccuring theme...hmmm. nobody mentioned small world-that song just keeps skipping over and over..

I haven't ridden the Jungle Cruise in years, but isn't there some sort of danger/drama there too? :sail:

Yes but its really the meteor shower that brings you out of hypersleep.
Remember, Mission: Space isn't a mission to mars, its training for a mission to mars. Astronaut training usually contains worst case scenarios so really nothing goes wrong on Mission: Space.

At Tokyo Disney Sea, there's a great ride, StormRider, that really plays the disaster out of control theme:
"On this attraction, you'll fly into the center of a storm aboard a StormRider, a flying weather laboratory. This mission should be completely safe and risk-free, but the storm diffuser gets hit by a thunderbolt and flies out of control! A thrilling flight ensues."
http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/en/tds/atrc/discovery/storm/index.html

I haven't ridden the Jungle Cruise in years, but isn't there some sort of danger/drama there too? :sail:

Lets see...
The pygmy welcoming party wasn't successful. Pythons scared them off, so naturally you go to get snake repellent at the campsite 10 feet away. But... oh no! Gorillas.

At least they got the jeep to turn over.
;)

But then you also have hippos charging the boat, attacking natives, a temple hit by an earthquake.
However, it's not like "THIS IS MALFUNCTIONING! OH NO!" Like when the boat won't get into gear at Jaws...

RIP.

In Test Track, there's a point where a truck is going the wrong way and you almost have a collision.

Aren't there several things that go wrong in ITTBAB?

I seem to remember an acid squirter, and a stink bug.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter