1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Attractions+ from photopass

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by DizzyStitch, Jun 7, 2013.

1. DizzyStitch

DizzyStitch Mouseketeer

I saw info on the new attrations+ card for rides. Does anyone know if this is something that can be purchased alone or do you have to buy one of the other photopass offers? I did not see a way to buy it on the Photopass site. I just don't need the photopass but we still love getting the ride photos.

I should have checked this out sooner since we leave Wenedsday night for our first trip down as DVC owners! YAY!!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. allmylife

allmylife Earning My Ears

I've seen it being offered at the Ride Photo Counter (where you order your photo right after the ride). Seem like it can be purchased alone. Not sure about online

4. g-dad66

g-dad66 DIS Veteran

Yes, we purchased ours at our first Ride Photo Counter, and we purchased it alone (didn't purchase PhotoPass). With our teenage grandchildren riding the thrill rides multiple times (and hamming it up for the photos), we thought it was a good value for the money.

5. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

Here is info on Attractions+.

You can only buy it once at the parks, it's digital downloads of your ride pictures (that you can then print out wherever you want to). If you love ride pictures, it's a good deal, IMO. Better than buying all the prints, that's for sure!

6. #1DopeyFan

#1DopeyFan DIS Veteran

Awesome!! Thanks for posting this...I was planning to buy our PP+ tonight, but I'm not so sure I need to now.

7. Stinky_Pete

Stinky_Pete DIS Veteran

I discovered Attractions+ on my trip in December, shortly after it rolled out. I had purchased one photo, then when I went to purchase a second photo, that photo CM told me about it. It was stand-alone and didn't involve any other photopass plans. I was able to get what I spent on my first photo credited towards the $44.95 price of the Attractions+ - but only because I did it within 24 hours of purchasing the first photo.

For the price of three photos, I had such fun going from attraction to attraction, hamming it up for the cameras and getting photo after photo. All my Facebook friends were annoyed, er, I mean, impressed!

8. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

Attractions+ is ONLY the ride photos (digital images that you can print later elsewhere) for the rides with photos. It doesn't include the normal photopass pictures at all, nor does it include the character meal photo packages.

Be SURE that the A+ is truly all you want before forgoing pp or pp+.

9. myhouseofmouse

myhouseofmouse Disney Dad

Does anyone know if this is still available in the parks to buy???

10. circus4u

circus4u DIS Veteran

It was available last week when we were there.

11. myhouseofmouse

myhouseofmouse Disney Dad

Great, Thank you for the information. Did you happen to get it?? If so is the pricing still around $50.00 and were there any issues downloading the files of the pictures to download at home???

Thanks again.