Attractions for children to preview?

HammeredGold

Earning My Ears
Taking a 5 and 7 year old to WDW next month. I would like them to view all the available attractions and decide what they want to do? Is there a book or easy way for them to view the attractions to start planning what they want to do? I want to let them choose what they are going to do and see.

Thanks

The official website has a brief description of every attraction. Easywdw.com goes into much more detail and includes wait time discussions, fp priorities, scare factor for kids, etc.

And there is probably a you tube video of every attraction (no guarantees on the quality of the video).

I got the Kids' Birnbaum's for mine to look at. It has info on every attraction written in kid-friendly format.

Watch the YouTube videos. It is the best way to determine what they will want to do or what they might consider too scary.

I would use the smartphone app or website. They have descriptions of each attractions. Plus, you can get their input on what Fast Passes to choose.

Be sure to preview the attractions before you show the kids. At ages 5 and 7, they may not be old enough to enjoy the most intense rides at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter