Attn: Teacher friends! Best gift idea?!

Ooh, ooh! I went on a Disney cruise and I got some Disney dice! My students LOVE THEM and we use them in so many games! So a few sets of those would be great! I also got a Disney Rubik's cube which they love. That, along with an ornament for a class or personal tree, would be my choices. Of course, I use my Tervis travel mugs ALL OF THE TIME.

What about games and puzzles that can be used by her class next year? Do they sell things like that on board? I'm imagining Disney Yahtzee, etc.

I teach pre-k in a public school. I love my tervis cups. You could fill one with candies or stickers or whatever to make it even more special. Just avoid filling it with mints because the scent tends to permeate the cup. Since it's nearing summer vacation, maybe a little summer "kit" with a DCL tote or towel and add some inexpensive "summer" things like a magazine or book and some favorite snacks and soft drink.

During spring break, one of my students went to a Disney Store in the Destin, FL area. She was so excited when she came back to school with a Mickey mug for me. The best part of the gift was her excitement when she gave it to me. So anything you give will be loved because you thought of her on your vacation. It's a special feeling to know you are thought about and loved like that.

This is so sweet. I am a former teacher and now a principal and teachers need all the love they can get. I know my teachers joke about having way too many mugs and tote bags, though.

What about a magnet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter