Attire for Shulas?

I have eaten at Shula's at both New York City and Orlando (WDW), its kind of funny regarding the dress code for WDW dining. In NYC, All guys where wearing at least a suit jacket, and if not a tie...All the women where definitely dressed up more business attire. So, The first time I went over to Shula's (WDW) I figured I would probably dress up a little bit, but not go all out. I was dressed more business casual when they first opened with a Polo or Collared Shirt, and a pair of dockers with some shoes. I was the only one dining at the time so it probably would not have mattered, but finally another family came in Husband/Wife/Two Kids, and they where more dressed like they just came back from the parks. They pretty much had shorts and sneakers on, didn't notice if they where wearing t-shirts or more of a polo type shirt...but they definitely where not business casual or business attire. Not really sure too many dining locations on WDW property really enforce their dress code, especially with the atmospher your in, the only one I could think of would be Victoria & Alberts. If you have a nice dress shirt and some dockers you will be fine with just that, you don't have to get all decked out like business attire, but I have seen people in the WDW Shula's with just regular docker type shorts and sneakers. You could always call the restaurant and ask them, but I am sure they would say business casual to business attire, but saying that and actually seeing are too different things. Have fun and a great dinner, I absolutely love Shula's...Best steak place on WDW property in my opinion...Beats both Le Cellier, Yachtsman Steakhouse, etc

P.S. If you order the molten chocolate lava cake I believe its called or something like that, you need to give them like a 45 minute heads up as they make it as its ordered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter