Attention South Carolina and Georgia Cruisers!!

RellingTwin

DIS Veteran
I am putting together a DIS meet at the Disney Hilton Head Resort for the weekend of Pesidents Day. Feb 16-17! Call and make your reservations today! Studios are 105/nt 2BR 165/nt.
Please let me know if you can come.

When I booked I just gave 1 night's rent as a deposit (on my Disney Credit Card). So I did not listen to the deposit bit too well, sorry. I think you have two weeks to send in the deposit, if doing it by mail.

Hi Mary,
I sent you a private message. I am going to call tomorrow and see if we can get a room. I will let you know if we do.

Teri

Mary.
17th is our anniversary and we are usually in Charleston for the Wildlife Expo but:
This sounds like a nice change. I will talk to Better Half and see what she says.
Russ

Mary....

Sounds like fun. Unless we are in WDW..which we try to do when Natalie is out of school..
we'll be there.

And we don't even have to worry about a room.........................

Phyllis
:cool:

That sounds like fun, I'm going to check the dates to see if we can make it. Phyllis you'll have to stay home that week. LOL

Thanks, Mary for organizing this DIS Meet! Sounds like great fun!

We'll be there!! We may or may not stay in HH since it's just a 40 minute drive! We have an obligation for Sunday afternoon.

Anyway, keep the information coming!!!

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Beth11

:pinkbounc :pinkbounc
Can you tell I'm excited!!!!???

hi, I am also very intrested! I am temporarily in Beaufort which is only 40 min up the road, so we may or may not stay also.
Keep us up to date on the plans!
Dawn
DVC @ BWV Oct 00
Wonder Dec 01
DizneyDawn@aol.com

I just got off the phone with DHHIR. I had heard there were some great rates to be found and I am glad I did. By joining the Disney Club we will be getting a 2BR for the same price as a Studio!

I am so glad you guys are interested!

For those of you who are already nearby (NatsMom125, Beth11 and SCDizneyDawn) you have NO EXCUSE! You MUST come LOL!

I will post updates as we get closer to the weekend!

Hi Mary,
We just made our reservations. we check in Fri Feb 15th and check out Monday Feb 18th. We just got our Disney Club new offers in the mail yesterday and were able to book a 1 bedroom villa for $89.00 a night . The 2 bedroon villa was around $115.00 with tax. You do not need the coupon but do need the code. You also must have a valid Disney Club Card. If you are a Disney Club Card holder and have not received your new info you can e-mail me at Tluvs2talk@aol.com and I will give you the code. There are limited rooms available at this rate. See you there. It does say on offer that coupon is not required for redemption-provide membership card at check-in.

Teri :D

Originally posted by Tluvs2talk

We just got our Disney Club new offers in the mail yesterday and were able to book a 1 bedroom villa for $89.00 a night . The 2 bedroon villa was around $115.00 with tax. You do not need the coupon but do need the code. You also must have a valid Disney Club Card.

Thanks for the tip, Teri. I joined the Disney Club and the savings I got for this one stay at Hilton Head pays for itself. We'll be checking in on Friday and out on Sunday.

Dave_from_Marietta,
I'm glad you were able to book a room. We, hubby and I look forward to meeting you. We will see you in Hilton Head.

Teri

We could use a little mid winter break in a warmer area. I've talked DH into it and I also found my old Magic Kingdom Club card to call and get a new Disney Club Card at a discounted rate. Now I was wondering, I am a DVC member, does anyone know if we would get the same discounted rates.
I'll pack the cruisin blender and restock the travel bar. YAHOO!

Thanks and I hope you don't mind us Marylander butting in for some "Dis'er" fun.
Ging.:D:bounce:

Ginger! I am so excited you are coming to HH! To answer your question, no, DVC members do not get the discounted rates:(
I did what Dave did, I joined the Disney Club to get the discount. It was well worth it!

Oh, I'm getting so excited! This is going to be great! It's wonderful to see everyone making plans and sure Ginger... it'll be great to have you there. It really doesn't matter WHERE you live!!!

And Phyllis... here's our chance to finally meet... Can't you do to WDW another time?? :o LOL!!!

This will be a great way to deal with the after holidays "blues."

Beth11
:D :D

Has anyone besides Phyllis and I been to HH before?
I think we should take over Big Merggies Dan for our DIS Meet!
Ginger there is even a place for your blender!!!

Hi Mary,
I've been to The Disney resort at Hilton Head at least 6 times. Murggies Den sounds good, if they will let us meet there. Disney's Beach house is also a good place for a meeting.

Teri

Teri...YES,YES The BEACH HOUSE!!! Great idea! Last year when we went in Feb we were the only ones there!Do you remember what time it closes? What would be a good time for everyone to meet there?
We are checking in on Sat. but plan on getting there early (before noon) so we can have to whole day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter