Attention AMPS

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Iluvjiminy, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Iluvjiminy

Iluvjiminy Mouseketeer

I got your pm but for some reason I can't reply to it. I got some strange message about not being able to find something...anyway....I will be glad to send the $ for the fridge swap via paypal if you can tell me how to do that. Do I need a paypal account? You can email me at rebeccaharris422@aol.com and then I can give you all the iinformation you need.

Sorry for the inconvenience....I need someone to help me figure out my inability to send private messages I guess.:rolleyes:

Becky

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. HelenePA

HelenePA <font color=red>I could use a cupcake now<br><font

I believe your post count has to be higher to PM people.

4. toesmom

toesmom DIS Veteran

I sent you an email regarding payment, we bought the fridge today, will be shipped to All Star Movies tomorrow

5. Iluvjiminy

Iluvjiminy Mouseketeer

Oh....guess I need to post a bit more huh? Thanks for letting me know, I haven't had alot of time to post since I joined not very long ago. I spend all my time working and waiting in line behind my daughter and husband to use the computer.

Thank you again,

Becky

6. aka-mad4themouse

aka-mad4themouse <font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>

:welcome: to the DIS, Iluvjiminy!

You will need 10 posts in order to be able send/receive PMs. That's going to be important for keeping in touch with other swappers. Feel free to jump in on any thread on the Budget Board to ask a question or to give an answer. You only have 8 more to go as of now!

7. Iluvjiminy

Iluvjiminy Mouseketeer

Thanks Lisa
    Two down eight more to go. I really have been getting some valuable information here and can't wait to get to know everybody better. Hopefully I will have the time to become a familiar face.