Attention AMPS

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Iluvjiminy, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Iluvjiminy

Iluvjiminy Mouseketeer

I got your pm but for some reason I can't reply to it. I got some strange message about not being able to find something...anyway....I will be glad to send the $ for the fridge swap via paypal if you can tell me how to do that. Do I need a paypal account? You can email me at rebeccaharris422@aol.com and then I can give you all the iinformation you need.

Sorry for the inconvenience....I need someone to help me figure out my inability to send private messages I guess.:rolleyes:

Becky

2. HelenePA

HelenePA <font color=red>I could use a cupcake now<br><font

I believe your post count has to be higher to PM people.

3. toesmom

toesmom DIS Veteran

I sent you an email regarding payment, we bought the fridge today, will be shipped to All Star Movies tomorrow

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. Iluvjiminy

Iluvjiminy Mouseketeer

Oh....guess I need to post a bit more huh? Thanks for letting me know, I haven't had alot of time to post since I joined not very long ago. I spend all my time working and waiting in line behind my daughter and husband to use the computer.

Thank you again,

Becky

6. aka-mad4themouse

aka-mad4themouse <font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>

:welcome: to the DIS, Iluvjiminy!

You will need 10 posts in order to be able send/receive PMs. That's going to be important for keeping in touch with other swappers. Feel free to jump in on any thread on the Budget Board to ask a question or to give an answer. You only have 8 more to go as of now!

7. Iluvjiminy

Iluvjiminy Mouseketeer

Thanks Lisa
    Two down eight more to go. I really have been getting some valuable information here and can't wait to get to know everybody better. Hopefully I will have the time to become a familiar face.