• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Attention All Guestshow CMs We Are 101, Go Grab A Drink At The Poly! Update 1/5

Ohhhh, I want that country bear mug! So cute! I hope they still have them when I go back in March. Never seen the festival of fantasy parade. Thanks for sharing
They just started selling them this summer so they should have them in March. From what I've seen they are quite popular.

Following along! Your pictures of Festival of Fantasy are beautiful!
Welcome! Thank you so much!

VIP Princess Treatment

After the parade all three of us just wanted some splash mountain action. But first we had to find Joe’s family. While we went to see the parade they decided to ride the train around the park. It took them longer then they thought because they didn’t realize that they stopped the train in order for the floats for the parade to pass by.

21352702150_87b7503d5d_z.jpg

20918015134_18a4de3fe0_z.jpg

When the group got back together it was time to figure out how many fastpasses we still had and what they wanted to get done soon. Brittany, Joe and I had fastpasses starting at 6 for Hollywood studios so we had about 2 hours to get things done in the kingdom. While we waited for a decision to be made, Brittany and Cade watched the splash logs float by.

20919625253_9da8184cc1_z.jpg

The jury had spoken and the verdict to listen to some ridiculous puns, off to the Jungle Cruise.

21529602762_93fbdebc02_z.jpg

Although we were in the fastpass line, we still had to wait for a few “botes” and while we waited we all fought over the AC vents above head. That’s when I became very thankful for all our re-ads and not having to worry about hot stand by lines.

20919742293_a21792a6d6_z.jpg

21352728800_95caa26f1a_z.jpg

Our bote docked and we were soon off on our wild adventure.

21549611111_e3ef9ae3ee_z.jpg

This trip around the jungle wasn’t the most memorable of the trips I have taken but I will always enjoy the good puns that are thrown at us, even if a skipper isn’t totally great and just getting through the memorized lines.

Who’s seen the jungle book? There it is

21529586962_dc5a75fb03_z.jpg

Brittany is a HUGE fan of the jungle cruise, like many being a skipper is one of her dream disney roles. The amount I love the puns, her love is ten times more. Who would have thought the back side of water could bring so much joy?!

21352909158_5d47d2ed74_z.jpg

But one of my favorites of this ride has to be the elephant bathing.

You can take pictures because they remembered to put their trunks on!

20918008284_912aec11c5_z.jpg

21352721930_bf03d44eb0_z.jpg

As our cruise adventure came to an end we visited one last person, trader sam. And this week only, Sam’s offering a two-for-one special: two of his, for one of yours! No matter which way you slice it, you always come out a head.

20918000494_450452b105_z.jpg

After getting out of the jungle and not taking trader sams offer we were off to neverland. Getting there took longer than anticipated, we passed though the walkway/bathroom area connecting adventureland and frontierland but when we turned back Joe’s family was no where to be found. Joe headed back in the direction we came from and I found a nice seat on the ground of the golden horseshoe.

21514657116_5b4f2e2937_z.jpg

I could be sitting around waiting for random people I hardly know or running around with my best friend, but no matter what if I’m in the kingdom I will be the happiest I can ever be

21540872005_3eb8fc095f_z.jpg

Joe can back with his family trailing behind, turns out they just found themselves wanting to browse the shops that we passed. With everyone now accounted for we were finally off to fantasyland. When we were boarding into our pirate ship the CM made the 3 of us go in one ship. I was totally fine going alone but the CM was trying to be “efficient” and I couldn’t argue with trying to use the four keys while on duty.

After Peter Pan’s Flight they stopped to get a snack at friars nook, mac and cheese and blue slushies for everyone! Except me I opted out for that.

20919742103_55b01ef537_z.jpg

It was getting closer to 5 oclock, which meant Brittany and I would be breaking away from the group for a little bit. Tonight I was able to work out a special meet and greet with the fairest one of all up in the castle. A little before 5 we headed to the castle where I had to tell the CM at the podium “captain Rafi was expecting me” With a few calls on the headset we were welcomed into the castle. When we first walked in the photopass CM stopped us before we headed up. He gave us a big spiel on how Cinderella had to leave for a little bit so we were welcome to go upstairs and eat and come down later for a photo. To bad none of that was on the agenda for tonight.

This was Brittany’s first time up in the castle and I was super excited that I was able to work this out. When we got upstairs to the restaurant we told the CM we were there to see Rafi and were old to take a seat. From what Alicia told me Rafi was one of the best captains and loved working with him. He came over to talk to us and asked who we were there to see, after saying Snow White he told us to sit and wait.

21540768145_d388d15097_z.jpg

The friend of snow white who made this all happened told me to come at 5 because that was when the princesses were finishing up there rounds around each table. While we waited the wishing ceremony took place, where I was lucky enough to get another wishing star and wand for free!

The time came and Snow White made her way over. The hug I got from her was like a big warm welcome home. She came into my life half way into my DCP and she is one of the sweetest people I know. First thing before pictures were gifts! I was the middle person, Alicia sent home some goodies from Japan for her. This lead to a conversation about how much we miss Alish and upcoming trips to Japan! Snow White shared in on my excitement about a Japan adventure.

21353850339_9c1ca24555_z.jpg

This was Brittany’s first time meeting Snow and I knew she would just love her
20919622763_8ba8b6bf72_z.jpg

21353847889_574804d6ea_z.jpg

While we were hanging out and chatting, Ariel swam by. Of course Eric would have to get her a magic mirror for Christmas so she could take shelfies.

21514544616_97bf4e683b_z.jpg

Snow White soon had to go bake some gooseberry pies but told us to wait around if we wanted to meet any other princesses. We decided it wouldn’t be the same to meet Jasmine without Alicia being there so we passed up the offer and left the castle for the night.

continue to next post

Last edited:
I am so happy to see that you took another trip and are sharing it with us. I always enjoy your adventures and your spirit. I would love it if you went to Japan and shared that report as well.

Brittany is a HUGE fan of the jungle cruise, like many being a skipper is one of her dream disney roles. The amount I love the puns, her love is ten times more. Who would have thought the back side of water could bring so much joy?!

Who doesn't love a few good puns (or bad ones) I love the Jungle Cruise!!

I am so happy to see that you took another trip and are sharing it with us. I always enjoy your adventures and your spirit. I would love it if you went to Japan and shared that report as well.
thank you for always joining along! I'm definitely going to be sharing my trip to Japan but it will be over on the Tokyo Disney boards.

Who doesn't love a few good puns (or bad ones) I love the Jungle Cruise!!
Or ones that you know by heart and still laugh about it

Toy Story Scoring

Once getting back out into Fantasyland Brittany had a little freak out because her phone shut off and wouldn’t turn on. This technically wouldn’t be a huge problem if we weren’t trying to find Joe and his family. LuckilyLuckily her phone started back up as we rounded the castle and entered the hub. They were just hanging out on Main Street in front of the Emporium. Once we regrouped we headed out of the kingdom for the day and was pleased with what we accomplished.

20917987684_40c8964da3_z.jpg

21514534596_61dfa2a9d0_z.jpg

The bus to studios was packed! We were smushed in like sardines but I was lucky enough to be the last one in behind the yellow line. On the way to studios I got to chat with Joe’s mother all the way there, she is such a nice lady. She told me that the last time she was on a Disney bus someone started singing and the whole bus joined in. As she put it “it was that one frozen song….I don’t know how it goes though” She is pretty lucky that she doesn’t know that “one” frozen song.
When we arrived at studios it was kind of that awkward moment because the 3 of us had fastpass+ made for the night while his family didn’t. But with some pure luck or magic, once we entered the park Joe found one of his friends in plaid aka guest relations. After hanging out in front of guest relations for quite some time, Joe walked out thanking for all his help. He was able to get 4 no strings attached fastpasses for that night. Having the CM hook ups is probably the best thing one could have.
First up is one of my personal favorites, but I hardly go on it more than I like. Time to BREAK THOSE PLATES! In line I could see Brittany struggling with ride situations. She kept telling me that I could ride with Joe because he didn’t want to ride alone. I pretty much told her that she should because “I wouldn’t be talking to her anyways”

21583005050_0e071552e5_z.jpg

Although I was sitting by myself it was still game on between Joe (who also is a big fan of the ride) and I. This time around however I had to work hard on the end because I didn’t get another person to work with. But clearly I won because it’s my game.

21583162538_059cdb8ab9_z.jpg

21583161308_b70b8cd08d_z.jpg

With a break till our next fastpass was in use we walked around aimlessly. It was pretty much still up to Sara what she wanted to do. The next thing she suggested was something I would not be taking part in. She wanted to eat at the Brown Derby for her birthday, Brittany and me just looked at each other like she was crazy. Luckily for us her family turned her down and instead decided to just drink at the outside bar.

21583002300_e5faafb9e4_z.jpg

While they were getting their drink on, Brittany and I got our dance on to the dance party that was happening no far away.
We all sat around on benches near starring rolls and I was literally melting. The humidity today was high and there was a lack of breeze. Brittany suggested a hydration station run to starbucks because they have clean water. Apparently they get asked for water all the time that they have cups ready to go just chilling in the fridge.

21583159538_cf3d7d1ff6_z.jpg

We then waited in our first ever stand by line of the day, Great Movie Ride.
This line was quite the line to wait in and then while we were in the line I remembered how they changed the ride. This was probably the first thing I didn’t watch that was new before going.
On the plus side this fountain isn’t new, but Brittany told me she was going to purchase me this fountain for my next birthday.

21780440451_a4c98f9fe2_z.jpg

So many new costumes to read about! And a whole new video to watch in the beginning, it was a nice change. But I knew I would not like the whole knew recording for the ride. That’s the whole purpose for the Tour Guide CM.

21771009925_0848873c8d_z.jpg

I've had one motto which I've always lived by: Dignity, always dignity

21759320462_0fcdab708c_z.jpg

And then we saw a familiar face that would later become a popular face during this trip, as well as after. One trip around the movie, Brittany claimed that this munchkin was the munchkin to state as her “favorite”.

21759319472_c6498f1f32_z.jpg

After finishing our tour through the movies we had less than 5 minutes to make it over to tower of terror before our fastpass ran out. We made it and checked into our stay at the Hollywood tower hotel.
Everything was going dandy when we passed the first floor but then the doors closed and the lights went out. I’ve been stuck like this before, but they normally are kind enough to turn the lights on. After what seemed like forever we heard a CM come over the speaker saying “put your phone away” She did for that moment so we could get back to the ride but one we hit that elevator shaft she it was once again back out. Clearly it was really important to her to get a video of darkness with people screaming for snapchat.

Last edited:
Have a blast! I hope you love the hub and trader sams as much as I do!

Thank you! It was so fantastic. We sat in the grass in the hub at night. It was so relaxing and wonderful. And Trader Sams was just so perfect! Our Skipper was so great.

his trip around the jungle wasn’t the most memorable of the trips I have taken but I will always enjoy the good puns that are thrown at us, even if a skipper isn’t totally great and just getting through the memorized lines.

I'm always so disappointed when the skipper isn't the best. But the puns are always worth it!

First up is one of my personal favorites, but I hardly go on it more than I like.

Does anyone get to go on it enough?? You can never go on that ride enough!

Thank you! It was so fantastic. We sat in the grass in the hub at night. It was so relaxing and wonderful. And Trader Sams was just so perfect! Our Skipper was so great

I'm always so disappointed when the skipper isn't the best. But the puns are always worth it!

Does anyone get to go on it enough?? You can never go on that ride enough!
I'm glad you had the best time! I like it because it is just a nice place to relax.
TRADER SAMS!!!! YESSSS! They have some pretty awesome skippers working there.
I always find myself with some questionable skippers.
Never because its dang too popular!

Creating A Night Of Wondrous Dreams

Once we checked out of the tower hotel they wanted to go see the first fantasmic. There was 20 minutes until showtime and I had a feeling we were going to have to stand. Joe insisted that there would be seats and that he knows because he is the CM. Brittany almost lost it because he likes to pull that card out whenever they “argue” about anything Disney. And just like friends do, she gave me some advise “remember when we thought having Disney guys was a good idea, don’t. Especially a CM because they will claim to know everything just because they are a cm”
One of my favorite things about the forever-long walk to the theater is the Disney Pop music. But really who doesn’t love jamming out while your about to be trampled to death?!
Luck was on Joe’s side because there was still a whole middle section just being filled when we arrived. I was for sure thinking we would be stuck all the way at the far left side but I wasn’t going to complain one bit.
Our 15 minute wait for the show was spent with no pop music but with frozen. The only exception is Love Is An Open Door when Brittany duets with me.
21813647575_a66a267f6c_z.jpg

Then after what was the shortest wait I have ever waited, it was time for my personal favorite Disney nighttime show.
21194879064_d642787166_z.jpg

Rumors are stating that Frozen might take over the Pocahontas section, so here’s to hoping that is just a rumor that will never come true.
21625749988_2db625c266_z.jpg

21192535303_57bfba99d0_z.jpg

You may think you’re so powerful, well this is my dream
21625741378_b67ee50d02_z.jpg

Deep in your mind it's magic you'll find
21192526673_5ff04dcfbe_z.jpg

When out of the night the forces ignite
21823124281_b03f7c1b82_z.jpg

To blind you with frightening speed
21787465886_79afaaa60a_z.jpg

You use your might to brighten the light. Creating a night of wondrous dreams (cue in loud screams when Mickey appears and your heart is filled with so much Disney Magic you could just bust)
21192521623_a4d77409e5_z.jpg

Some imagination huh?

21801800012_e7850cf996_z.jpg

While we waited to fight the crowd I took the time to send a huge long “I’m so proud of you” message to Alicia because that’s here making magic on the whole other side of the world.

The crowds getting out were worse then coming in. The worst thing you could do is try to be on our phone while getting out, but adding to that, having someone say lets play hide and seek, I see you while there are literally hundreds of people doesn’t help the matter. But then to find out that they were kidding and they were actually at DTD and didn’t invite you makes it 10 times worse. I’m not one to name names, but I know this person will read this, so thanks for almost having me trampled you’re the best.

Once getting out we decided to use the last no stings attached at RnR. But when we got there it was closed and didn’t know when it was going to be back up running, but we all knew it wouldn’t since the park was closing soon. So instead we decided to go back on Tower of terror because you can never go wrong there.

While we were waiting in the boiler room we got some new friends who decided to jump into our group and by that I mean they decided to try to cut our group in half for some reason.

21827148621_c7fb467187_z.jpg

This trip to the twilight zone wasn’t stopped because a phone so it was pretty much a great trip to the twilight zone.
21626819939_f6279fbe8d.jpg

The park was hitting closing time and Sunset Boulevard was packed with people waiting to get into the second showing of fantasmic. I was so glad we went to the first one and not the second one like we original planned, mostly because we ran all day and I was ready to go back to the resort. But before we left Elsa had to leave her mark and snoap all over us. However all the children were living and loving the fact that it was snowing, lets just hope one didn’t experience that snow going up their nose because that’s where the fun stops.
21629744788_ba7ddbe011_z.jpg

We headed back to French quarters while Joe and his family headed back to MK to get their cars. While we were waiting for the bus I was loosing Brittany to tiredness and. I was deciding that I should probably get some dinner once we got back because the last thing we ate was our breakfast/lunch meal at be our guest over 12 hours ago. When we arrived back at French quarters I was glad to see that the food court was still open, but the lack of options were quite sad. So it was another round of the children’s meal of mac and cheese.

21360522993_5b9605c287_z.jpg

And that’s a good way to end a good day.

Continue to next post

Last edited:
A Punny Safari

Today was another AK girls day, we were out to the bus stop by 9 and waited forever for an AK bus to come.
We arrived to AK with the welcome of Hapa Duniani, AKA the song that screams AK.
Our first fastpass was for kilamangaro safari, so we headed over to harambe village.
21909138131_e0be562e44_z.jpg

We passed by the starbs, which was brand new for us and decided since we had the time why not get something. First of all it was so classy and so well themed but I couldn’t really put it passed Disney to not make it just that. Today I was supporting my jungle book tank and before I even got to the counter to order the CM asked right away if he could write Baloo on my cup. Then that spiraled into a whole conversation about the Jungle Book and how it was his favorite Disney movie.
One caramel frapp with a nasty paper straw (to save animals) for Baloo
21711620378_5c456ccee9_z.jpg

With starbs in hand we decided to find a seat and enjoy the entertainment that the Harambe village band brought. Those men are so funny! Watching the terror in peoples faces while they were pulled up to dance with them made me laugh so much.

21711619348_cc8349d71c_z.jpg

By the end of the show and them taking pictures with guests I started feeling a light mist. Was it raining or was the little boy next to us getting us with his spray bottle? Nope it was actually raining and we went to find some shelter near the entrance of Tusker house. We only lasted a couple minutes until we decided to just head over to the safari. It was raining but it was just a light sprinkle.
It was time to catch those poachers! Oh wait that’s not a thing anymore
21712586739_d34c8a3d83_z.jpg

21887513602_e6714742d0_z.jpg

This safari is sponsored by puns galore!
Watch out for Ginger. Ginger snaps! She’s one tough cookie
21383691624_3ce937cf1b_z.jpg

21818953978_8a1cdb8def_z.jpg

21819554259_58ca004336_z.jpg

You’re Giraffing me crazy!

21819540149_6f753782fa_z.jpg

21994222902_e72a014fb4_z.jpg

22016643631_f0a03ac040_z.jpg

This picture is irrelephant

21819537059_d227a9ec21_z.jpg

Just lion around

21819529739_1126ce4170_z.jpg

Pumba is that you?!

22016280601_00d7e74e33_z.jpg

We then spotted one of the most classiest ostriches around
21385289583_20909f8719_z.jpg

At the end of the safari Brittany suggested going to see the baby gorillas. So off we went down the trail. The gorillas are at the very end of the trail. First we found ourselves at a huge tank. If I was ever thrown or fell into that tank it would be one of my nightmares come true.

21386186383_fd76a07731_z.jpg

When the hippo’s tooth attacked Brittanys head while she tried to get out her response was “I can only imagine if a real hippo chomped down on me”

21386185363_f743031d8b_z.jpg

Next you find a stop for the wilderness explorers where you learn all about scat. I was taken back to fifth grade science when we had to identify the scat to the animal, Brittany thought I was crazy because she never once did that in school.

21819171040_0e28bbc801_z.jpg

Then it was finally time to see the baby gorillas! There were so many people and we probably waited around for 10 minutes and no one moved from their spots to get a good view from the front.
But the baby was just hanging out with his mama
21818262060_f8e9363140_z.jpg

I feel ya bro

21818268420_0e48fb8b7b_z.jpg

And then we found Kerchak. That’s probably not his name but Brittany and I agreed that it looked like him.
21383654984_4af43ae341_z.jpg

continue to next post

Last edited:
hen it was finally time to see the baby gorillas! There were so many people and we probably waited around for 10 minutes and no one moved from their spots to get a good view from the front.
But the baby was just hanging out with his mama
21818262060_f8e9363140_z.jpg

I'll have to make a note to try and see him in November when I go, I hope he's "on stage" that day. Thanks for sharing!

They just started selling them this summer so they should have them in March. From what I've seen they are quite popular.

Welcome! Thank you so much!
Where do you buy the country bears jug? I HAVE to have it!

Following along. I love your relaxed touring style.

I'll have to make a note to try and see him in November when I go, I hope he's "on stage" that day. Thanks for sharing!
He was the cutest little thing. I hope you get a chance to see him

Where do you buy the country bears jug? I HAVE to have it!
Following along. I love your relaxed touring style.
I got mine at the chuck wagon outside of Pecos but I believe they also have them inside Pecos

School Bread Popcorn?

With a morning filled with real live animals it was time to go explore and find ourselves a mythical creature that lives up on Mount Everest. But first we decided to take a nice bike ride throughout the harambe village, if only that was a real thing.

21904703070_12b4232701_z.jpg

21905028628_82036c5138_z.jpg

While we were just passing though I was able to snap some pictures of the outside surroundings of the harambe market

21905961329_2465526f45_z.jpg

22066698306_bebe0d6b80_z.jpg

21904696060_93ae702c91_z.jpg

21470039274_d853c61f5b_z.jpg

On the way over to Everest we stopped for one quick selfie with the tree because everyone needs that in their lives.

21905009800_d3cd1a0548_z.jpg

We got to the queue for our expedition and read some flyers before we boarded our train.

21470090104_5a0b43f02c_z.jpg

My personal favorite…Sassy Yeti

21471793633_be50f79209_z.jpg

There seems to be no track

21470088124_8c67f28463_z.jpg

But by the looks of it, it didn’t faze us one bit

21470343174_235b3307b8_z.jpg

21934692200_d64633c870_z.jpg

Since we saw a Yeti but was unlucky with catching it we decided to try our luck catching a dino.

22080431392_089de18bc7_z.jpg

While getting ourselves buckled up in our time rover the guy next to me was REALLY excited. I looked up asking clicking my seatbelt in and he literally “WOOOO” in my face.

21934988308_256c6e4677_z.jpg

Luck was with us, we made it and brought back a dino!
While we walked out we passed the dinosaur by the gift shop. This brought us back to our spring break trip in March 2013 when I climbed up the Dinosaur.
8663583134_16acd8a267_z.jpg

I reminisced on how getting up was easy but no one was there when I struggled to get back down and then just jumped to my death.
This trip however Brittany decided to try her best
21470080464_1b070a4d47_z.jpg

And Brittany was on a role with retaking old photos
March 2013
8663577290_d7a174caff_z.jpg

August 2015

22092922715_6bf1179108_z.jpg

22102947841_706b9004f1_z.jpg

On our way out of Dinoland we passed 2 cute pups.

22102946231_97fa2166f6_z.jpg

21904746240_a1198372d6_z.jpg

Before we left Animal Kingdom we headed to a giftshop because Brittany wanted to pick up a bag of popcorn. Her adventurous side was strong and decided to go with the African spice flavored. There were about 3 different AK specialty popcorn flavors to choose from so while she tried to guess what was the best, I was searching the web to try to help her with her choosing. With the quick research thanks to the disney food blog we found out that the African spice has a hint of cardamom, so almost like school bread?

21472049613_1489a7c6c8_z.jpg

On our way out of the park my Ma texted me asking if it was raining because the weather app looks like heavy thunderstorms were on their way. At the moment it wasn’t’ and there was just a pleasant breeze.
When we got to the bus stop Brittany bust opened her popcorn and it literally tasted like school bread thanks to that hint of cardamom and I would probably buy a bag for myself the next time.
Our bus came and took us to the Poly (who’s surprised?)
My mother jinxed us because it started lightly raining while we were leaving but it was ok because we were on our way to lunch so the rain wouldn't ruin our plans.

Continue to Next Post

Last edited:
Where In Disney World?

The rain stopped once we got to the Polynesian but the dark clouds were following us and were ready to open up and pour at any moment. We made it inside before that could happen.
ALOOOOOOOHAAAAA!!!!
22151077185_0070dcbb21_z.jpg

If you don’t take a picture of the little tiki guy then were you really at the Polynesian?

21528277774_fa86c9c83b_z.jpg

We ended up arriving super ahead of schedule so we did what any guest would do, to the gift shop!
I found this lovely mug that made me question which Disney Park I was at. Wrong coast there. I only saw one with the mugs so I don’t know if they sell these or if they didn’t catch the mistake. If it was a mistake a lovely CM will be getting it nice and cheap at property control.
21964184359_a0b165338b_z.jpg

We headed up stairs and when I was in the bathroom I found a picker! I got so excited over something so stupid. I was mostly surprised to see it just laying there because those things were always the hardest to find at DTD and if you had one, you hid it so no one could steal it from you.

22161276881_fee61e2b21_z.jpg

Then we heard the door open and was 90% sure that it would be the CM coming back for their picker.

21529975223_c33084beff_z.jpg

No CM came to get me, I put the picker back where I found it and we were off to Kona.
The sight outside was not pretty, the rain was coming down hard, the palm trees were blowing around like crazy and we were just happy that we were inside safe and sound.
22124889796_12cfd442d9_z.jpg

During our planning days of this trip Brittany told me we could eat at one restaurant but the catch was that it couldn’t be anywhere we have eaten before. So Kona café it was. We’ve always talked about going but Ohana always won.

22161271351_abc5fda59b_z.jpg

Since we were at the Poly we of course had to have a tropical drink, Brittany got the Island sunset while I went with the tropical macaw.

22285644795_1b315424a3_z.jpg

Trying to find something to eat was not a problem at all. The problem was choosing from all the choices what I wanted. I have to come back to Kona just to try everything else that I wanted.
Brittany went with the Polynesian Plate Lunch - Pan-fried Chicken with Coconut and Mango Sauces. She seemed to really enjoy it because it was gone, clean plate club new member!
22097616970_8960573cdd_z.jpg

I went with the Pan-Asian Noodles with chicken. I made a great decision, it was delicious but there was also so much of it that I could have split it with another person.
21528267244_cf12ea1c40_z.jpg

I would definitely come back to Kona!
The storm passed, so it was finally time to say goodbye to the Poly for the day.
We hopped on the monorail and headed to the kingdom. On the way there, there was a precious little child who was just singing her heart out. And when someone sings a song you know why not join them?!
When we arrived at MK we walked right passed it to the bus stop. MK just wasn’t in our plans for today but we would be back tomorrow. On the bus ride back to Quarters we knew our plan for a pool day afternoon was shot so instead we decided to just relax for a bit before we headed out for some Epcot EMHs.
What better way to relax then watching The Last Five Years (because we’re obsessed)and taking an hour nap afterwards?
22298809461_d9f2542c14_z.jpg

When I woke up, I was awaken to a brand new game. Past trips we brought you Brittany planking and Be that statue, this trip was the start of a whole new game of Where in the world? The basic breakdown is you take a picture of something, send it to the person you’re playing with, and they guess where in Disney you are. The only downfall to this game is it would probably be hard to play it with someone you are on a trip with. That being said Brittany was my go to person to help me figure out where Michael was.

Round 1 and I was already failing. I saw a cottage and jumped to the conclusion that it was mine train. Then afterwards I saw the waterfall and the thought that who does the mine train with the summer waits? That’s when I knew it was tangled.

With the feeling of being defeated I decided it was the best time to go to Epcot so I could indulge in a delicious school bread!!!!

continue to next post

Last edited:
I love your Jungle Book tee!! :thumbsup2

Glad to see other adults climb on that Dino to take pics as well!! :rolleyes1

When you said you were heading to the Poly, I thought you were heading back to Trader Sam's. We just tried it a few weeks ago on our adults only trip and had a blast!! :drinking1

Looking forward to more! Great update! :dance3:

I still haven't tried the school bread. I think the caramel popcorn always wins out. One day!

I love your Jungle Book tee!! :thumbsup2

Glad to see other adults climb on that Dino to take pics as well!! :rolleyes1

When you said you were heading to the Poly, I thought you were heading back to Trader Sam's. We just tried it a few weeks ago on our adults only trip and had a blast!! :drinking1

Looking forward to more! Great update! :dance3:
Thank you! It was one of those "jungle book never has any merchandise I need this tank" kind of purchase.
I wish we were headed back to trader sams. I would probably go every night of my vacation if I could. But I'm so happy to hear that you had a blast when you went!

I still haven't tried the school bread. I think the caramel popcorn always wins out. One day!
I can't really blame you because I never try anything knew because school bread always wins in my book.

Hmmm African spice popcorn, sounds good. Loving your TR!
It was surprisingly really good!

Thank The Phoenicians For Free Food

On the bus to Epcot we noticed the girl sitting across from us rocking her swim goggles as a headband. Maybe she has plans to swim in the living seas aquarium.
When arriving to Epcot and hearing one spark of light, we bolted off that bus and rushed to the entrance. Hearing the Epcot future world music is on the top of my list of things that make me happy. One thing I remember about meeting Brittany was when she talked about the epcot singing bushes and then started singing the song. That was pretty much the moment that we would become very good friends, because like Disney music loops.
Before we headed anywhere I had to take a picture with spaceship earth with my Epcot specific shirt.
If you can read this thank the Phoenicians
22103100209_078d795966_z.jpg

With no game plan at all and wondering into the center of future world Brittany suggested seeing what kind of fastpasses were available. So we headed into innoventions. Before we even got to the fp station we found ourselves getting in line for the visa cardholder photo.
When we were ushered in the room Minnie and Pluto were hanging out with the 2 most precious little girls. The amount of happiness that was in that room was crazy, they were just living in the moment and loving life. Some serious family goals right there. When the parents were able to get their children to say goodbye it was our turn. Spoiler alert: All the cuteness died when they left.
Minnie took no time at all to gush over my shirt, then pretend to take the spaceship earth ball and “throw” it across the room for Pluto to catch.
22292673256_c3e783e82d_z.jpg

And clearly we thought it was just hilarious

22131875249_c22b2053ff_z.jpg

22131875459_fabc9ffa7c_z.jpg

And before we left we took one actually nice looking photo

21697645573_5b78bf186f_z.jpg

We finally found the fastpass kiosks and as we assumed the selections were slim pickings. So just to have one we got one for Living with the land.
Up next we headed to a childhood favorite for both of us and once again we reminisced on how we both had the figment plush in his yellow sweater as children.
The best thing about figment is the nonexistent line and being able to run/skip all the way to the ride.
After Figment it was time for the land and when we got there, there wasn’t even a point to use our fastpass because there was no line.
Just make believe you’re a tiny little seed, a tiny little seed that’s reaching up to meet your need.
21697989053_17e78a3510_z.jpg

22300459261_2920b7cf9d_z.jpg

Although we were having a good time in future world we decided to head to the showcase because I was starting to get hungry. So with school bread on the brain we headed over to Norway. Once we got there however we had to take a moment of silence for Maelstrom.

22101880410_de6b523d55_z.jpg

Go Away Anna

22277025722_15c42b1f61_z.jpg

22103095389_73f12fcee3_z.jpg

To make ourselves feel better I got myself my one true love, school bread for dinner anyone?!

22102186618_29aecacf9f_z.jpg

Reunited and it tastes so good

22289900655_ee1298c74a_z.jpg

I took my school bread to go and walked to the next pavilion so Brittany could get some pot stickers. Once she got them we started to head out of china when for some reason she accidently dropped them. Luckily only one fell out but she decided to see if they would give her a new one since it wasn’t the cheapest snack. The CM was very understanding and gave her a whole new set. So pretty much buy one get on free situation went down.

22306106062_624366745b_z.jpg

With snacks in hand we then spent the rest of the night just walking around the showcase. There’s something about walking around at night listening to the different loops and being transported to different places. The American Adventure is home of another one of Brittany’s favorite snacks, the cream cheese pretzel. Her excitement about getting one was about to be crushed like a bug. She goes up to the lady and she says that she has one left but it wasn’t worth paying for it. So instead she wrapped it up and gave it to Brittany for free, like what?! She was getting all the free food tonight.
She said it was a little crispier than normal but she couldn’t really complain
22102191978_3c06be1efd_z.jpg

continue to next post

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter