Atmosphere at the Garden Grill???

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by TY31088, Sep 10, 2007.

1. TY31088

TY31088 Mouseketeer

We are considering a meal at the Garden Grill, just wandering what the atmosphere is like. I understand the restaurant revolves---what do you see while it revolves?

Thanks,
    Ty
    Warner Robins, GA

2. pixiemel

pixiemel DIS Veteran

It sort of revolves around some of the scenery of the attraction "Living with the Land". You can hear all of those sounds, too. It's very beautiful, relaxing, and the food is fabulous! It is one of our "must do" restaurants. Plus, it's a character dinner! Enjoy!:goodvibes

3. LYNSUE

LYNSUE DIS Veteran

DH and I ate there for the first time 5-07. We always avoided it because we were not interested in the characters. I was so pleased that we tried it. I loved the family style menu, especially the fish. I thought the food was excellent. The restaurant does revolve very slowly. We were seated right at the beginning of the first scene of the boat ride and only rotated just past the jungle and started the desert scene. I highly recommend this restaurant. In fact DH and I are dining there again on our upcoming trip 9-20-07.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. cmwade77

cmwade77 DIS Veteran

here are characters that come to the tables, please note that you will want to insist that they bring a plat for each person, as they seem to think that 4 pieces of steak and one scoop of mashed potatoes and one piece of everything else will be sufficient for a family of 7.

6. ljcraw555

ljcraw555 DIS Veteran

My first time there was in '94 and I STILL remember eating there. The food was yummy and the characters were great. That was one of my "must do's" for this trip!

7. bentleygirl22

bentleygirl22 disney queen

i have to say that it is the best character dinning at disney .. The characters spend alot more time with your kids then at other character dinners

We LOVE IT

Its a most do !!:thumbsup2