Atlanta Connection

Epcot82Guy

Mouseketeer
Hey Everyone: Been a member for awhile, but haven't posted much. Just moved to Atlanta, GA. Wondered if anyone else is around.

Hi, welcome to Georgia. We're about 2 hours southeast of you. I hope you like it here. Will this move make you a little closer to Disney or farther away?
It takes us about 5 and a half hours to get to Disney. Of course, it depends on how many potty breaks we take. :rotfl2:

Hi, I am about 100 miles southwest on the Georgia line, literally (can see the Chattahoochee/state line from my house). We are in Alabama, but work/shop in Ga, and I am quite familiar with Atlanta.

Suzanne princess:

This actually puts me closer. Slowly, but surely, I've been creeping closer from Indiana.

Hi! I'm about 40 minutes north of Atlanta. Atlanta's a great place to live...I've been here for 18 years now. Welcome!

We live in Alpharetta. Atlanta is a nice area to live in, especially if you don't have a long commute to work! One of my favorite things about Atlanta is that we are only 7 hours from WDW!

Welcome to the area!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter