At Which Non-Park CS Would You Eat?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by dobball23, Sep 23, 2012.

1. disneyfan2kids

disneyfan2kids DIS Veteran

::yes::

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mjp12831

mjp12831 DIS Veteran

Earl is fantastic. Almost worth a trip to DTD for it alone

4. agmmbolam426

agmmbolam426 Mouseketeer

Earl of Sandwich!! It is really good and I want to say the sandwiches are around $5.99. We crave Earl Of Sandwich all the time. Its usually one of our first stops when we get to Downtown Disney!:goodvibes

5. maxaroni

maxaroni DIS Veteran

OMG! I also vote for Earl of sandwich. Excellent. However, totally agree with Wolfgang Puck express. DH had the spaghetti and meatballs last week and loved it. I had the bacon wrapped meat loaf.....to die for.

6. maxaroni

maxaroni DIS Veteran

DH had the create your own pasta last week and couldn't stop raving about it. I was tired and wasn't in the mood for much of anything but wound up getting create your own salad which was excellent

7. Bev J

Bev J DIS Veteran

WP is really good and most meals are huge so you could share if you wanted to.
    Alot depends on where your staying too, most resorts have pretty good quick service offerings.

Bev

8. westjones

westjones <font color=blue>Mother of Two <font color=deeppin

Oh I did like the food court at POR, not sure what we got, but I enjoyed being there. And it seemed like there was plenty of seating.

9. ZoZo

ZoZo DIS Veteran

Yep, I really like the food court at POR. They have a build-your-own-pasta bar that's really good, plus a great rotisserie chicken/mashed potatoes/veggie plate.

But it can be a hassle to go from resort to resort if you don't have a car, so I also recommend Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Puck Express. Either would be an excellent choice.