At what point do the fares start to go up?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by grammie12, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Lorilais_mommie

Lorilais_mommie " They can drink pepsi, but they can't pee in the

They gave it to me, on our cruise in late 2012.. But things may have changed since then..

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. grammie12

grammie12 Mouseketeer

Oh!!!! Thanks for explaining that!! Okay...I think it's all beginning to make sense to me now!! Haha!! :-)

4. grammie12

grammie12 Mouseketeer

Oh, yikes! I had no idea anyone's spring break would be that late! I'm trying to go for the least crowded time! ;-) Maybe the first week of May would be better. Not sure if I can get my DD to take my DGD's out of school in May, though!

5. lanejudy

lanejudy Moderator Moderator

Yes, many New England schools have a week off in April, ours is the 3rd week, but I think some are the 2nd week. And many other areas tie spring break to Easter.
    Least crowded is likely to be in the fall or January/early February.

6. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

It hasn't been offered on any of our cruises, but since you use your KTTW card to pay for everything how would they know if you had a Disney Visa. They certainly didn't advertise it in the shops. We did get the discount for being gold cc members.

7. 3PiratesAndAPrincess

3PiratesAndAPrincess Mouseketeer

What discount do you get for being gold CC? We are now gold, but didn't know it gave you any discounts on anything.

8. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

I believe it's currently a 10% discount on most items in the shops. You should receive a letter in your stateroom outlining this.