At WDW Now - Used GAD Fastpass for Epcot & DHS

I have a question too.
For each member of my group getting the GAD fastpass, do we each have to select the same rides? My 4 year old can't get on any of the moutain rides (too short), so can I pick Winnie the Pooh for him and myself, and DH can pick the big kid rides with my older boys?

Each card holder selects their own attractions. Each card is independent.

So, I have a question. It will be just my husband and I getting fastpasses, but we have the option of getting four more (if we had four more people with us). Would they (the Disney gods) care if we just gave them to 4 strangers? IE...say hello nice lady would you like to come wait in line with me, and then you can get free GAD fastpasses for your family too? It just seems a waste to not get all six, but maybe awkward to offer it to some random person.

Technically, they should be part of your group. Practically is another matter.

Is a passport ok for ID? We always travel with our kids passports, will that work or do I also have to bring along the birth certificate? Thanks in advance!

Passports are fine.

What time does the will call window outside the park open? i hope it is before park opening.

I believe it it AT LEAST 30 minutes before park open.

Had a question about redeeming for FP"s; is there anyplace inside the parks to get them? One of the days I want to use it, we will be having breakfast at CRT at 8am for a day that MK opens at 9am; will we have to go back outside the park to get the fastpasses?

You can ask at the inside Guest Relations, but officially the Will Call window is the only location you can redeem the voucher.

Sorry if this has been asked already but I'm a little confused. I understand that I can redeem my GAD for up to 6 fast passes, but what about the ticket upgrade. Can upgrade my whole parties tickets on one voucher or would each person have to have their own voucher?

Two things:

1) The only thing you get more than one of per voucher is the Fastpass Exchange Cards.

2) You cannot upgrade tickets with the voucher. You can get ONE free 1-day base ticket, and upgrade that, or get one of the other options.

Thanks doconeill, or should I say Mr. Fastpass, for answering all our fastpass questions!:worship:
That makes it a very sweet deal that our group of 6 can be split into 2 groups and have our own set of fastpassess. Can't wait, can't wait! :banana:

Thank you doconeill for pointing me in the right direction but also answering my question! After finding the GAD upgrade thread, I believe I may have my question answered. The way I see it, it is six in one, half dozen another if I upgrade and pay for a non-expiry ticket now, rather than just waiting until my next visit to buy a regular MYW.
Thanks! Sorry to post in the wrong thread!!!:flower3:

Thanks for the info! Please excuse me if I misunderstood this and am asking what has already been answered. Is the FP for all day or can you use your ticket to get normal FP's for later in the day?

You can upgrade your ticket to 5 day tickets and then be elgible for the dining plan during your stay, right?

TIA!

Thanks for the info! Please excuse me if I misunderstood this and am asking what has already been answered. Is the FP for all day or can you use your ticket to get normal FP's for later in the day?

You can upgrade your ticket to 5 day tickets and then be elgible for the dining plan during your stay, right?

TIA!

All day, or until the # you are allotted is used up. And you can use your ticket to get regular FP at the same time you get the special FP - they are independent of each other :thumbsup2

I thought I read that you could exchange your voucher for a FastPass for yourself and up to 5 people.

We have 3 people. So we're all doing our service this weekend. I was hoping how it would work was we could each turn in our voucher on separate days so we could have FastPasses one day at MK, one day at EP, and one day at DHS.

So, is that correct? If I turn in my voucher on our first day at the MK and get my FastPass thingy-doo, can my husband and son both use my FastPass thingy-do with me? Do all three of us get on the ride?

Or do we all have to turn in our vouchers on the same day at the same park to get on the rides together? In which case we can really only use it at one park in one day.

Thanks. I'm soooo confused.

I thought I read that you could exchange your voucher for a FastPass for yourself and up to 5 people.

We have 3 people. So we're all doing our service this weekend. I was hoping how it would work was we could each turn in our voucher on separate days so we could have FastPasses one day at MK, one day at EP, and one day at DHS.

So, is that correct? If I turn in my voucher on our first day at the MK and get my FastPass thingy-doo, can my husband and son both use my FastPass thingy-do with me? Do all three of us get on the ride?

You are right, this is what we are doing. Four of our group are turning in vouchers for the Fastpasses - one at each park, and since there are 6 of us total, we will all get Fastpass cards :thumbsup2

Great information! I am curious about the vouchers too. Seems like it would make sense to use one at each park. We will be at the parks for 4 days. There will be four of us and we will have four vouchers, so we could use one voucher at each park and have the FPs for every day we have in the parks?

Correct.

Great information! I am curious about the vouchers too. Seems like it would make sense to use one at each park. We will be at the parks for 4 days. There will be four of us and we will have four vouchers, so we could use one voucher at each park and have the FPs for every day we have in the parks?

Right.

At the actual park, it is usually the Guest Relations window outside to the right of the turnstiles. Sometimes it is the round building across from it. There is an arrow on a pole that says "Will Call" and points to which one it is.

I'm completing my GAD project next weekend. The organizer said Disney only has a certain number of tickets. I was hoping to trade mine for a fast pass when we go in May. So my question is will there be any left by then? As long as I have a voucher will I be able to exchange or is there a chance I could get to the will call and be told they are no longer accepting the vouchers?

I'm completing my GAD project next weekend. The organizer said Disney only has a certain number of tickets. I was hoping to trade mine for a fast pass when we go in May. So my question is will there be any left by then? As long as I have a voucher will I be able to exchange or is there a chance I could get to the will call and be told they are no longer accepting the vouchers?

If you get a voucher, you are all set in that regard - you will be able to use it for something. Disney is limiting the number of vouchers.

The Fastpasses themselves MAY be limited - they state that there are a limited number available per day, and you should get them by 11am. But they did this for the Birthday promotion, and no one ever said they were denied...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter