At this rate it will only take me 100 years to get to where Dan is TODAY - 500/ 2yrs

OkieDisney

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
After two years - I FINALLY made it to 500 posts.

Good grief. LOL

I sure spend a lot of time on here, but do more "listening" than posting.

Thanks all, it has been a great two years thru corn, turkey legs, brawling dwarfs, towel people and chalk people!!!! Oh, and refillable mugs.

And a few tears as well.

The DIS has saved me so much money (as has DU). I got to go to an OkieDIS meet and met some great people. Looking forward to the next. And to DISCON II. And I FINALLY joined DVC.

So Happy Anniversary to me! :D

And Happy 500 posties! :D

I am SERIOUSLY addicted to Disney and the DIS!!!

:D :D :D

Happy 500 Posts OkieDisney!!!!! :D

I agree with you I am one in the same....more listening than talking...over two years for my too and I have yet to see 1000!!!! I guess we have our work cut out for us! ;)

Have a great day! :D

Well, congrats to you! I agree it's been a fun, interesting time. It's taken me long too. I finally got to 500 not too long ago, and I've been posting alot more lately. I finally got a computer at home, so I don't always have to post from work (a no-no! oops! ;) )

Good job! And, I believe neither you nor I will EVER get to where Dan is! :eek:

I'm so glad I'm part of your Community :) Happy anniversary and congratulations on 500 posts. I'm looking forward to seeing many more posts from you. A big congratulatory {{{HUG}}} for you, sweetie :)

Katholyn

Congrats to you, Okie.................:)

Congrats on your 500th post !! It's the quality not the quantity of the posts that count and yours are quality!:wave:

<center>Happy 2yrs/500 post OkieDisney

Once we get you posting on the DIS-Con Board, you'll catch up to Dan easily! ;) Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!