At the start of ur day in Walt Disney World....

It depends if you are getting a bus just to go to the park for the day or if you need to get to a restaurant for a reservation (be it in a park or resort). The "Breakfast reservation" buses start at around 6-6.15 am but they are supposed to be used for this purpose only. The times vary depending on the park and its opening hours for the day. For parks opening at 9 am they start running between 7 and 7.30 am for example. If you want to get to a particular park really early, say for rope drop, then check the night before at your resort front desk what the times are for buses to that park the following day. They vary very slightly, but I should think that leaving an hour or so ahead of time is plenty. It depends on how long you are willing to stand waiting outside for the park to open.

The buses start running by 6:30, but they don't run quite as frequently as the regular resort to park buses run. About an hour or so before a park opens, the buses start running more often. Let's say MK opens at 9am, the buses will start running every 10-15 mins by about 7:45-8am. If the MK has EMHs that morning, the buses will start an hour before EMHs start...so by 7ish.
You are free to take any bus to the parks. I wouldn't recommend taking a 6:30am bus to MK if you just wanted to wait for the park to open though. No reason to do that. An hour before the park opens is early enough.

Thak you both! That helps me! There are a few days I'll get up early & some I sleep in. Just good to know!
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter