At Disney Now!!

MissLady

Earning My Ears
Soo... long story short, I'm on my first SOLO Disney trip!! :goodvibes::yes:: But the truth is, I'm a little overwhelmed... :confused::worried::eek: I got here today, and am enjoying a veggie calzone in my Pop hotel room.

If anybody's currently here (Thurs, Jan 10-Sat Jan 12) and would like to share a meal or share tips, let me know!!

Vitals: I'm 26, fun, love meeting new people...

I been there done that several times before just make the most of the time you have to enjoy the world and go to the bar maybe you will meet a nice guy.

MissLady we loved Pop last June.

This time my DD and I are at Port Orleans Riverside in the Royal Family rooms. This would be the nicest room I have stayed in at WDW.

We are here till mon with a bit of a schedule.
I believe we are at HS tomorrow for rope drop. I'll be in a Red DisDads polo like many others who are here with us.

Hope you enjoy your stay, but I understand how you feel.

Soo... long story short, I'm on my first SOLO Disney trip!! :goodvibes::yes:: But the truth is, I'm a little overwhelmed... :confused::worried::eek: I got here today, and am enjoying a veggie calzone in my Pop hotel room.

If anybody's currently here (Thurs, Jan 10-Sat Jan 12) and would like to share a meal or share tips, let me know!!

Vitals: I'm 26, fun, love meeting new people...

so what about your trip is overwhelming? is it because you and only you get to decide what to do and when to do it? if you are use to having others around to bounce ideas or suggestions off of, embrace your inner princess and make it all about you!be selfish and do all those things you never get to do!

I have been solo (first solo trip ) at Pop all week . I check out today but will be at the pool until 3.

I have had a great week an can't wait for my next solo trip.

Just remember that this trip is ALL about you. There isn't a wrong decision so don't second guess yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter