Ask an Imagineer/Executive

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTooExcitedToSleep

DIS Veteran
Staff member
The DIS will be part of a "round robin" interview tomorrow during the California Adventure reopening celebration.

If you could ask a question of one Imagineer or Executive, who would you want to chat with and what ONE question would you ask.

We'll try and get some DISer's questions answered tomorrow.

Is it all about cars land, or all the DCA changes? I wonder what they were most excited about/proud of/looking forward to, and do they ever go and spy somewhere nearby and watch guests experience their attractions? I imagine that would be pretty rewarding to watch kids faces light up for something you created.

But what I really want to know...whats next? ;)

How do you think (or hope) a first time visitor to DCA will react when they walk into the park?

A while back disney purchased the Marvel comic book characters. are there plans to introduce marvel characters to the disneyland resort?

considering how well The Avengers has gone now becoming the 3rd biggest US film ever I would think yes we will start to see marvel in the parks. DCA and Disneys Hollywood studios being the obvious places.

Will the DLR (mainly DCA I would guess) get anything Phineas & Ferb related like DW is getting with Agent P Showcase at Epcot?

Now that the dca is done with. Is there plans to make a third park or add more to fantasy Land (as Ive heard ) and what can we expect in the next few years?

Or would they ever consider adding seats or a stadium like seats out side for the woc show?

The DIS will be part of a "round robin" interview tomorrow during the California Adventure reopening celebration.

If you could ask a question of one Imagineer or Executive, who would you want to chat with and what ONE question would you ask.

We'll try and get some DISer's questions answered tomorrow.

If I could ask one question, it would be this... Who do I contact to get my Disney inspired paintings in the new Wonder Ground Gallery!
LOL!! I know, selfish... nothing to do with DCA... but I have been looking for information for a few months now....

Apart from his enormous influence with the expansions at DCA, what other areas in the greater DLR has John Lasseter's influence had a part? Perhaps in ways both subtle and large?

I've always wanted to ask John Lasseter why the Disney Faeries don't discover their lost ability to shimmer an endless supply of pixie dust from their own bodies. Why don't they rediscover who they really are and reclaim their lost power?

Is the fact that DCA has A Bug's Land and Cars Land a signal that in the future they wil continue theming whole Lands around singular films and if so, which film would they personally love to see that happen with?

considering how well The Avengers has gone now becoming the 3rd biggest US film ever I would think yes we will start to see marvel in the parks. DCA and Disneys Hollywood studios being the obvious places.

I would expect it at some point, but I'm guessing not in the immediate future. Given the fact that Universal still has a whole Marvel-themed land at Islands of Adventure and other Marvel attractions, there's probably a contract that would need to expire before Marvel attractions could be added to Disney parks.

Are any plans in the works to improve the viewing area for WOC or are us shorter people always going to be screwed if we don't get in front?;)

If you had a child that wanted to become an imagineer, what would you do to encourage/prepare her?

Echoing the above question, what is the best way to look into actually getting a job at imagineering? Not so much the education and such, that's pretty self-explanatory depending on your talents, but how would one get in contact with the imagineering department for a career? (since they never seem to post the job openings up...)

I guess my question would be, what are future plans for the mess in the area where the Mad T Party is now? It's better than the Tron eyesore on the main Hollywood street, but the area where it is now is a jumbled mess. Are there plans to change that whole area and do something else with the Monsters Inc ride and Muppet attraction? They don't fit in now with all the big metal dance party theme sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter