Ashley and Alex- PROFESSIONAL PICS ARE FINALLY UP!

YOU'RE LEAVING TODAY! :cool1::thumbsup2:banana::rotfl::woohoo:

have an amazing time in Disney and at your wedding!

can't wait to hear about everything when you get back!

I don't think you'd told me yet, but thanks! I wasn't sure if we should have Mickey & Minnie come but we got so many great pics with them! And that one is one of my favorites.

I love how you did the paper for the vows, and I totally agree, I really like the traditional vows, maybe I just watch too much tv, but it just seems like a wedding to me that way. I think it's very sweet that you have private ones for each other.

Have a safe trip and a magical time! Can't wait to hear all about everything when you get back.

Have a safe trip and a WONDERFUL wedding!!!! Love your idea for the vows, so romantic!! :goodvibes

This is so beautiful and romantic :love:

YOU'RE LEAVING TODAY! :cool1::thumbsup2:banana::rotfl::woohoo:

have an amazing time in Disney and at your wedding!

can't wait to hear about everything when you get back!

I'm so excited for you!! Have so much fun and can't wait to hear about your trip!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thank you so much everyone for the well wishes! We got up around 7 today, I don't think either of us could sleep :rotfl:

We had a major issue with our CD for the ceremony last night and will now be switching to an IPOD. I am just waiting on confirmation from our wedding planner.

Our flight leaves at 4pm sharp and we land at 7:30. Hoopdie Doo Tonight, welcome bag set up and sleep hopefully ;)

Cannot wait to get the weekend started, :dance3:

Enjoy your vacation and your wedding. I am so jealous and excited for you! I wish ours was around the corner...hmmmph! :headache: Anyways, enjoy everything and have a blast! Happy leaving for your wedding-day! ;)

Just bumped into this today!

Enjoy your wedding! I'm sure it will all be perfect!

Woo hoo! Happy Wedding Trip!!! :goodvibes

Have a magical experience...wishing you all the best. :wizard:

(PS. Rock 10-10-10!) :thumbsup2

Happy Wedding Weekend! I hope your day is everything you expect pixiedust: and I can't wait to read your TR!

Your wedding is in 2 days! I just finished reading your planning journal and loved your engagement pictures. Enjoy your wedding weekend festivities! :banana::banana:

I hope you had a Blast at Hoop Dee Doo Review we had an amazing time when we went... including a surprise table location :scared1:

Happy Wedding Day!!!!! I Hope it's everything you've imagined it to be and more!!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return!!!!

:cool1::banana::dance3::yay:

Happy wedding day!!! Hope everything goes exactly as you dreamed!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!

Happy Wedding day, just saw a pic Rev. Knox posted on his facebook, you looked AMAZING!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter