AS Music location request?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by readytogotodisney, Jul 18, 2014.

1. readytogotodisney

readytogotodisney DIS Veteran

With the refurb going on at AS Music, where would you suggest I request for building?

I don't plan on using the makeshift food court much at all, and it's just me (going solo! :goodvibes). I just want a quiet room that is fairly close to the buses.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

After speaking with a couple room assigners, it's best if you describe what you're looking for instead of requesting a specific building. Doing it that way opens up the possibilities as there are usually more than one location that would meet your needs. So I would word your request "quiet location and close to bus stop". Whichever you feel is most important, list first. The room assigners know their resorts better than anyone, so they will know how to get you what you want.

4. readytogotodisney

readytogotodisney DIS Veteran

I guess more specifically which building should I request?
    I'm not calling in, I'm just doing the online room request while doing my online check -in.

5. tobikaye

tobikaye DIS Veteran

It has been a while since I did online check-in, but I did not realize it had gotten to where you could request a specific building. I know it had where you could choose from multiple options. If you can now request specific buildings, that would be great, but I think your best bet might be to also call in now and place your request.

If you have not already looked at a map, All Star Music Map, then I would look that over. Music is long meaning that only buildings 1 and 10 are really close to the main building/buses. It has been almost 14 years since I stayed at Music, but I stayed in Building 9 facing Building 8 and at that time, it was mostly quite and the walk to the buses was not horrible.

6. Disneylover99

Disneylover99 DIS Veteran

If you did not book a preferred room, I would request a room in Jazz.

7. MADnNOLA

MADnNOLA DIS Veteran

ASMusic is my favorite of all the Value Resorts, and the upcoming trip I will be staying there again. I go solo every trip.

I usually like to request top floor, Broadway section. It is away from the pools, but close enough if you want to take a swim. It is also about a 3 minute walk to the bus stop. It has always been very quiet. :thumbsup2

8. bigbabyblues

bigbabyblues DIS Veteran

Our favorite was jazz building 2 facing the parking lot.