AS Mu -- Calypso Building Question - repost from codes and rates

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by gwcollins71, Dec 27, 2009.

1. gwcollins71

gwcollins71 DIS Veteran

Sorry, I posted this on the codes board by mistake, so I'm reposting it here...

Is all of the Calypso building preferred rooms or just the rooms that are facing the pool. I can't seem to find which exact rooms are preferred.

Thanks,
    Gretchen

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. pegryfun

pegryfun Mouseketeer

I'm almost sure all are preferred at Calypso. There are suites that are also located at those buildings with a different price, I believe. We booked preferred for our last trip in Sept. and I requested Building 10 facing the pool. When we arrived they had Building 10 facing the parking lot or Building 1 facing the pool. We took the pool side.
    Good Luck and enjoy your trip.:banana:

4. kaytieeldr

kaytieeldr Reserving the right to make jokes out of typos - b

Entire building. This is true of all the All Stars - complete buildings are preferred, other complete buildings are standard. Only at Pop Century is the preferred designation assigned to parts of buildings.

5. DisneySherpa

DisneySherpa Measuring life by Disney vacations... and proud of

Then entire buildings of Building 1 and Building 10... are in fact preferred. A good portion of these buildings are also the Family Suites...