AS Movies - Toy Story

Bowen9475

DIS Veteran
At AS Movies, if you reserve a preferred room - would Toy Story be only a request or are you able to reserve a room in the Toy Story section? Thanks!

I could be wrong but I thought I read here at disboards that all rooms at ASMo are preferred except herbie and mighty ducks. So if you want toy story, I'd request it if you reserved preferred room.

I realize that Toy Story, Fantasia and Dalmations are all preferred. Can you only make one a request or is it guaranteed that you would get that section? Can you book a Toy Story section room? How likely are we to get Toy Story if that is what we request and it is only a request?

Asking for Toy Story would only a request.
But if you book preferred even if you ended up in on the other preferred building you would be near Toy Story and you would most likly see the Toy Story building going to and from your room.

Here is the map of Movies:

allstarmovie.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!