As a non coffee drinker what am I missing?

I'm probably considered weird because I love coffee but can't stand Starbucks.
Normal by my standards; I dislike it too. I'm much more of a Seattle's Best person and I definitely think you 'Mericans got a good thing going with that Dunkin Donuts. :thumbsup2

Last edited:
I feel like everyone loves coffee! I also feel jealous when I see all these tasty drinks at Starbucks until I drink them :/.

What your favorite coffee or are you on the coffee hate train with me

Grossest nastiest tasting stuff ever. Everybody has told me I just need to find the right coffee, creamer/milk, and sugar ratio to enjoy it. Seeing as a cup of milk with a couple of drops of coffee is nasty to me, I think I am firmly set in the anti coffee section.

So all you coffee drinkers enjoy and leave me to my hot coco enjoyment.

We won't make you drink coffee, but that doesn't mean, you can hog the cocoa. :P

On the no-coffee train...love the smell, never tasted it. Not a fan of hot drinks in general.

love my coffee black and strong
no flavors or add ins with my coffee

:coffee:

drink it morning and night.

tried starbucks a couple of times and never again.
it was icky

As a non coffee drinker what am I missing?

Coffee...

:D
Sorry, couldn't resist..

I love my coffee. I try to limit myself to one or two cups a day. Cream and sugar, please, or just creamer if it's the flavored stuff (sweet enough that it doesn't need sugar). Love the Bailey's creamers. Best Kcup I've found is this stuff that comes from Hawaii---blue box, can't think of the name right now. It has a mesh type bag, instead of the plastic cup, and it's truly the closest I've come to tasting "the coffee smell" (does that make sense?).

I LOVE my coffee - I drink about a 1/2 or 3/4 of a pot before noon

I like regular coffee and flavored coffee.
I used to put Splenda in it, but I'm breaking myself of that.
I buy ground coffee from Dunkin Donuts, Gloria Jeans and the grocery store.

I love Frappaccinos (or similiar type drinks) from Starbucks, McDonalds and Gloria Jeans, but I rarely buy them because they are so fattening. When I buy them it's either a treat or something to make me feel better. Some people choose booze - I choose a "Happy Frappy" as I call it.

What are you missing by not drinking coffee - nothing
Everyone has different tastes.
Some people love iced tea - I can't stand it
I try to like it, but I just can't do it - LOL!!!

Really you are missing nothing my friend. Used to like coffee as a kid. But as an adult, just like the smell of it. I am a Cappaccino and Hot Cocoa drinker.

I LOVE iced coffee more than anything. Frappuccinos are amazing. My fav is Dunkin Donuts Cookie Dough Iced Latte, though. Yum! :drinking1

I am a coffee drinker but far from a fanatic of drinking it. I also even work as a Coffee Maker at a local Starbucks. I enjoy the Vanilla and the Caramel Iced Coffees from Starbucks the most. I am not a huge fan of hot coffee but I will drink a cup in the morning most mornings. As for you missing anything I don't really think you are missing much at all. It is actually probably better for you that you don't drink coffee.

Coming from parents who didn't drink coffee, we received a coffee maker as a wedding present so I was 18 when I first started drinking coffee. I can drink it black, but prefer it with flavored creamer (currently caramel macchiato). We have a Bunn drip coffee machine and we make a pot every morning as both DH and I love coffee. I generally have one mug of it with creamer, then a second mug black. We also have a Keurig and we usually have a cup from that every afternoon. My favorite Keurig flavor is Toasted Amaretto, with one packet of Stevia sweetener and 2 teaspoons regular creamer. We have several flavors on hand, and a few different types of regular as well. We actually bought a Keurig for our camper too as I missed having that "afternoon cup" when we were up north. If we want coffee in the evening we do drink decaf though. I used to have heart palpitations but my doctor said to ease up on the caffeine and stress and they would probably go away. With the elimination of Diet Coke (I drank a lot of that at work) the palpitations stopped. So the coffee wasn't the culprit, but the Diet Coke was.

We love taking our morning coffee out on the porch here at home, and out by the campfire if we're camping up north. Great start to our day! :)

I've never been one to drink any type of hot drink like coffee, tea or hot chocolate. I guess I just don't enjoy hot drinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter