As a non coffee drinker what am I missing?

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
I feel like everyone loves coffee! I also feel jealous when I see all these tasty drinks at Starbucks until I drink them :/.

What your favorite coffee or are you on the coffee hate train with me

I love coffee with my sugar ;) I'm big into frappaccinos and machiatos, the s'mores frapp is AMAZING. I also like all of the fall/Christmas drinks at Starbucks, but I am not a fan of plain coffee... yuck lol.

Plain ol' coffee, cream and a little sugar. Maybe an iced mocha once in a while as a treat. I also hate Starbucks coffee, way too bitter for me. The vanilla bean frappuccinos are the only things I like there, and those are pretty much a vanilla milkshake haha.

You're really not missing anything :) If you don't like it, you don't like it!

Edited to say I HATE flavored coffee.

Last edited:
Tim Hortons for me! :coffee: With a little bit of 2% milk, no sugar.

But heck, I'll drink any brand of coffee in the morning that's available if I have to, and I'll enjoy it too. :)
As long as it's not a decaf. :crazy2:

I don't like coffee. I dislike the after-taste and that it makes me so thirsty after. I love tea.

I do love coffee ice cream and coffee candies though....but a cup of coffee....yuck.

Regular standard run of the mill coffee. None of that fancy stuff for me!! We got a Keurig pod machine for Christmas, so we're mostly using that now. My favorite pod is Chock Full 'o Nuts Soho Morning. Coffee made in larger quantity is whatever is on sale, Maxwell House, Folger's, Eight O'Clock, etc.

Coffee purchased on the go is Dunkin Donuts or Wawa or similar. Never Starbucks or anything else pricey.

I think I mostly just love the ritual of hot coffee in the morning. I don't really go for the super-sugary fancy ones, and I don't like it iced. I usually just make it at home, and mix half regular and half decaf - French Vanilla or Hazelnut (or Pumpkin Spice in the fall).

Last edited:
The SMELL of coffee insists on writing checks that the TASTE of coffee can't cash.

It's gross. I've tried every permutation, and the taste of coffee just doesn't do it for me. I put it up there with other things I wished i like but are gross...like wine.

I can't drink coffee anymore. It messes up my stomach.

I've gotten so I can't even stand the smell. Needless to say I haven't gone into any coffee shop in years even though I'd love a nice hot cup of tea when it's cold and I'm out and about.

I'm another non coffee drinker, just never liked it.
It's Diet Coke for me. As soon as I get up I pour myself a glass. It's like my coffee. o_O

I'm another non coffee drinker, just never liked it.
It's Diet Coke for me. As soon as I get up I pour myself a glass. It's like my coffee. o_O
My sister used to have a glass Coke every morning before school (many years ago!) and I remember my parents picking on her for it... but they are the biggest coffee drinkers I've ever met. :P Caffeine is caffeine, who cares?
My sister eventually crossed over to coffee with the rest of the family, haha.

Last edited:
I feel like everyone loves coffee! I also feel jealous when I see all these tasty drinks at Starbucks until I drink them :/.

What your favorite coffee or are you on the coffee hate train with me
I love the smell of coffee. If coffee tasted as good as it smells, I'd drink it.

BUT, you really don't want to see me on coffee! Putting all that caffeine in my body makes me a little energizer bunny (not in a good way).

I've had exactly one cup of coffee in my life. Once as a smart *** 12 yr old when my mom asked who wanted coffee and I jokingly said "I do". She made me drink a whole cup black, and I've hated anything even remotely coffee flavored ever since.

Never had a sip in my life, and don't care to. While I like the smell of it when hubby is brewing it, I just can't bring myself to taste it, lol

I'm having a hot cuppa joe right now.:goodvibes I've been drinking coffee since I was a small child. At first my mom would add a little splash in my milk, and it slowly evolved to me drinking it black by the time I got to college. It's a gateway drug. ;) What you're missing is a nice warm feeling of a warm beverage and a mild stimulant. Neither my wife nor my grown kids, nor their spouses drink coffee--I'm all on my own. I know more people who don't drink coffee than do, so the preponderance of places to buy coffee is a mystery to me. Maybe it's just the same few dozen coffee drinkers moving from one place to the next. ;)

What you are missing is stained teeth and really stinky breath after drinking that cup of coffee. I don't even like the smell of coffee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter