Artists Palette @ssr

Sphinx610

DIS Veteran
Hi- looking for some advice!
I am doing a long weekend just me and DH. Going to SSR for first time. We usually stay for a week and do garden grocer for snacks, etc. We don't want to do GG of we don't need to given the short trip. We just want like a box of cheez it's, gallon of water to fill our water bottles w fresh water and possibly some drinks for the room. What is available beer/wine/liquor wise at Artists Palette? We don't need a lot, just a 6-12 pk or maybe wine or a small bottle of rum? Is that available there? Or should I do GG???
Oh also- are there ice makers?
TIA!

I do remember they had wine - white and red (and I am going to say beer), but I can't remember if they had rum.

Ice makers in every building, we are always on the first floor, so definitely one there. They may be on every floor like most hotels (that would be my guess).

Last year they had small bottle of captain Morgan behing the cashier. It was about $15.00 got about 4-6 rum and coke out of it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter