Artist Point "Hot Pot"?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Karlzmom, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Karlzmom

Karlzmom DIS Veteran

Not sure where this goes, but am hoping someone will move it to where it can find someone to answer my question...:goodvibes

I've been looking at allears menus and see that on the Artist Point menu there is a "Wild Caught Jumbo Prawn and Crab "Hot-Pot" - with mussels, crispy pork, jasmine rice, and spiced Thai Coconut Broth" Has anyone had it? What did you think? Do you have pictures? It sounds good, but I can't find any reviews of it [hundreds of salmon pics, but alas nothing to help me visualize....;)]

TIA!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bubblefactory

bubblefactory DIS Veteran

I had it last night and have a picture but can't upload the pic until we get home. It was really nice though, well presented and full of flavour. The jumbo prawn was enormous, almost filling the bowl by itself.

4. Karlzmom

Karlzmom DIS Veteran

Thanks so much for the feedback! I'll look for your pic in a bit....how long will you be at the world? HAVE a GREAT TIME!:)

5. bubblefactory

OK here you go, we are here 'till wednesday but I've managed to get a pic uploaded :

[​IMG]

6. Jabba20000

Jabba20000 Mouseketeer

OMB that looks good. My DD (10) will want that when we eat there next month. She loves seafood. Is the curry really spicy?

7. bubblefactory

I would have put it in the medium range, lots of flavour but the chilis weren't overpowering. :)

8. Jabba20000

Jabba20000 Mouseketeer

Good! DD likes curry but not if it is too spicy.

9. Karlzmom

Karlzmom DIS Veteran

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Just what I wanted to see.....The Pixie Dust Fairy should find you for your kindness :)

10. Tiggerella

Tiggerella Mouseketeer

Just want to say I had this when there last week and loved it as well. It did have a kick and maybe there were complaints about it as our waiter, Keith, made sure that I was ok with it after tasting, but I thought it was just perfect. The sauce was very flavorful and the beverage recommendation of sake really paired well with it. It was my first time ordering saki, so new experience for me.