Artist Point for Christmas Dinner

Djali

Mouseketeer
We have ADRs for Artist Point on Christmas Day for dinner. I just read that they have special holiday offerings for dinner. Has anyone eaten at Artist Point for Christmas? What were the special holiday offerings? Is the regular menu also available to order from? Thanks!

We had xmas dinner there in 2005 and the meal was great. There realy was no xmas menu..they had a pork tenderloin special and the regular menu(you can see it at allearsnet). The decorations at WL and the fireplace really puts you in the holiday spirit. We never go to a park on xmas day so this was after a late breakfast at 1900PF and shopping at DTD(and some college football).

Connears

We had dinner there last Christmas and it was WONDERFUL...you made a great choice...I believe there was a special menu...sorry I can't be more helpful
:santa: :santa: :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter