Artist Pallette for Breakfast CS Dining Plan?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by jerseygal, Aug 10, 2010.

1. jerseygal

jerseygal DIS Veteran

How is the Artist Pallette at SSR for counter service? Have car...thinking about heading over there before Hollywood Studios...

Much thanks!:cool1::cool1:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

They have one of those yummy (coronary inducing) croissants with cheese, eggs and bacon or sausage. That is my favorite really bad for you Disney breakfast! I don't recall what else they had for breakfast though - my eyes probably were glued to that item once I saw it!

4. kat3668

kat3668 Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>Driving me nuts i

Never ate breakfas there last October but they have the yummiest flatbreads.I especially love the cheeseburger one! Its more like a taco pizza! Yum! :goodvibes

5. Pakey

Pakey DIS Veteran

I don't think it's good enough to drive there. We eat there when we stay there but I would not travel to SSR to eat at Artists Palette. And I think it's one of the worst set up CS arrangements with confusing food/checkout lines and limited seating.

6. brenalexacamp

brenalexacamp DIS Veteran

we got a plate and took out to the pool, eggs, mickey waffle, potatoes, yummy!