ArtCow photobooks

RadioFanatic

Mouseketeer<br><font color=6d6b70>SO not a jewelry
Can you really put only one picture per page on them? If so, I'm really bummed but on the layouts it looks like that is the case.

No, it does multiple pictures per page. If I remember correctly, there's an option for "layout". That should put different layout options where the photos usually appear. Drag and drop the layout and then add pictures.

Hope that works!

I have books that have up to 10 or so pics on a page! I LoVE Artscow books! go to the layout tab that will be on the right it will give you many diff options for layouts!

Yeah, you can do more with artscow than anyone else. You can use their layouts or choose to make your own, so you can really put tons of pics on a page.

I've been trying to make a receipt/photo book for my dd. How can I put the recipe on the page?

I've been trying to make a receipt/photo book for my dd. How can I put the recipe on the page?

Or you can go to a layout that has a text box and type it in there. There are several options for fonts and sizes, so you would be able to make it fit on a page. You can also enlarge the text box, if necessary, and move it around. Click the Help button at the top of the design page for more info on moving pages, etc.

I have ordered several books from them and am in the middle of making another 5 to order next week. Great quality, good printing. It just took awhile to get my order (5 weeks back at Christmas time), and there was a foreign currency charge of about $0.17 on my credit card statement because it ships from overseas, just so you know what that is when you get your statement. But the overall price can't be beat! I have tried Picaboo, Snapfish, Hotprints and Kodak and I like Artscow the best so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter