Art shuttle change and warning

momof4squids

Earning My Ears
We just got back and used the shuttle to get back and forth to DLR. The ART shuttle used to sell 5 day passes for a reduced rate, now the days you prebuy have to be used consecutively. So we ended having to buy a 2 day, a one day and another one day because we went to Universal and Knotts inbetween. No discount and a hassle to keep going back to buy new passes.
Here is the warning: make sure when you buy the shuttle pass...the back does NOT have a date stamped on it. There were 7 of us, we were all on the shuttle and when my husband scanned the tickets (we had just purchased a half hour before) the driver said they were expired and we all had to get off the shuttle. We were embarassed and angry that we had gotten ripped off by our hotel. We went back to the front desk and the gal pretended she didn't remember selling us the tickets...she opened a binder that had several shuttle passes in baseball type plastic dividers...I noticed all of these tickets have been date stamped already. The other girl said "just give them new tickets". We ran to try and catch the shuttle.
So make sure when you buy a shuttle pass..that the back does not have any date stamped on it...you will do this on the shuttle.

Yeah I was a bit annoyed also that the 5-day ART pass has to be used consecutively. My fault I guess for not asking, but I assumed that it was just five days worth of ART use, and that it scanned each day as you used it. But as you say, the first time you use it the scanner imprints the start and use by dates on the back of the pass. We only ended up using it for 2 days within this time period so it was a waste of money for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter