ART or Toy Story Parking Lot Tram???

D1sneyfam1ly

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at The Anaheim Marriot, on Convention Way, on our next trip. We have always stayed close enough to walk but I have heard that the Marriot might be a little far to walk especially with a three year old. We are new to the shuttle scene so what do you like better . . . Walking across the street to the Toy Story Shuttle or waiting at an ART stop? I would appreciate your honest opinions.

Thanks

Honestly save your money and do the Toy Story tram! I'm assuming the ART is closer (never taken it from there), but TS is maybe a 10 minute walk from there and they come MUCH more frequently like every 5 mins vs the ART, which I cant remember but every 15-20 mins IIRC. And someone will correct me if I'm wrong of course.

But yeah the TS tram is really good if you dont mind a bit more walking to the stop. And GREAT at night!

Hello D1sneyfam1ly,

We are staying across the street from you at the Best Western Raffles Inn and after doing a google maps search, we are going to take the parking lot tram instead of the ART.

We will be staying at The Anaheim Marriot, on Convention Way, on our next trip. We have always stayed close enough to walk but I have heard that the Marriot might be a little far to walk especially with a three year old. We are new to the shuttle scene so what do you like better . . . Walking across the street to the Toy Story Shuttle or waiting at an ART stop? I would appreciate your honest opinions.

Thanks

Ok OP, I was at the park today for a reason on a different matter and parked in the Toy Story parking lot! And when I came back from the park, I decided to take a stroll from the parking lot to Sheraton and it honestly took me 5-6 mins tops, from the drop off/pick up area to Sheratons main lobby! Yeah VERY fast! Now I'm somewhat of a fast walker, but honestly even if you add a few minutes, it will still be less than 10 from the lobby. And I did see the shuttle stop at Sheraton as well. Obviously very close, like right outside the lobby door BUT A. I never seen it come the 20 mins I was at Sheraton although it couldve came the mins I was indoors and B. Something I didnt think about but you will probably be making quite a few stops at other hotels before you even get to DLR. TS shuttle, its a straight shot, 5 mins there, busses ALWAYS leaving every few mins and most importantly its FREE!!! ;)

So its a no-brainer, at least for me when I stay there this week!

Great info fctiger! Thanks for posting it!

Ok OP, I was at the park today for a reason on a different matter and parked in the Toy Story parking lot! And when I came back from the park, I decided to take a stroll from the parking lot to Sheraton and it honestly took me 5-6 mins tops, from the drop off/pick up area to Sheratons main lobby! Yeah VERY fast! Now I'm somewhat of a fast walker, but honestly even if you add a few minutes, it will still be less than 10 from the lobby. And I did see the shuttle stop at Sheraton as well. Obviously very close, like right outside the lobby door BUT A. I never seen it come the 20 mins I was at Sheraton although it couldve came the mins I was indoors and B. Something I didnt think about but you will probably be making quite a few stops at other hotels before you even get to DLR. TS shuttle, its a straight shot, 5 mins there, busses ALWAYS leaving every few mins and most importantly its FREE!!! ;)

So its a no-brainer, at least for me when I stay there this week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter