Art of Animation question for families with babies

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by jackie311, Mar 6, 2013.

1. jackie311

jackie311 Earning My Ears

Hello! I will be staying at AOA next month with my 1 year old (and 3 yr old)and was wondering if anyone knows if they have rollaway cribs or pack n' plays?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

All WDW resorts have pack & plays.

4. Marthasor

Marthasor DIS Veteran

Pack n Plays only. If you want a crib, you can rent one from an Orlando baby supply company and they will deliver one for you. We have rented from a A Baby's Best Friend.

5. jackie311

jackie311 Earning My Ears

thank you so much! My daughter prefers to sleep in a crib over a pack n play so this is great!

6. Sarah_Rose

Sarah_Rose DIS Veteran

We also rented from ABBF on our recent trip and the full size crib was awesome! It folded flat really easily (just pop the mattress out and push in the sides - 10 seconds maximum) and so it was really easy to fold it out of the way when we weren't using it, and pull it out again at nap/bed time. We will definitely rent from them again!

7. disneyshan

disneyshan Mouseketeer

I've also rented from Orlando Crib Rental and they were amazing! We arrived early and got into our room about 3 hours ahead of the scheduled delivery time. I called her and she was there within 45 mins.