Art of Animation or Pop Century????

bookbunny

I LOVE POP Century & Beach Club!!!
I was thinking about booking for next year (2014) at the end of November/beginning of December. I want to make this a early Christmas gift. It would be for 4 people, my BF, his son, and his son's GF. I know POP has connecting rooms. I also know that AOA has the family suite. Which would be a better deal? I know the prices are not out yet. I just need some solid ideas and a bit of advise. Thanks

:confused3

In 2013, AoA suites are $388. Pop rooms are between $162 and $189. You could just add about 5% to that to get a ballpark figure.

cost aside, if it is two sets of adults you might want to do pop century....the fold out bed is a nice idea, but maybe they would want their own private room..there is 2 bathrooms though...

Thanks! I figured the connecting rooms would be better. Now I just have to wait till they start putting out the prices for next year.:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter