Art of Animation October 2012..... Who's going?

Tallync said:
We are on the third floor out of four. I'm surprised at how thin the walls and floors are. Our room is right next to the elevator and at first I though that was good, but now I feel otherwise. We could hear everyone returning to the floor unless they were quiet. Request a top floor and try to be away from the elevator. The food court is busy late at night (8pm) because people coming back from parks maybe? Nemo pool looked busy but Cozy Cone was practically deserted. More to come!

Thanks for the suggestion. I asked to be I'm a 4 th floor room for the noise factors. 20 days left before we check in.

To the prior poster who said Lion King as undesirable I may say otherwise. We were in Cars but I think Lion King may have been better suited for us. The bone play area is great for young small children. Cozy Cone pool is more suited for adults and teens. It's not zero entry like the Nemo pools. Little Mermaid is definitely a haul. The buses are not quite efficient yet. You could wait 20 minutes between buses or you could wait 5 (between them, not total wait time) for Magic Kingdom. Hollywood Studios always ran 3-4 buses in the time one MK bus ran. Getting back we never waited long, but we always had to leave mid afternoon as my son is only 1 and it's too hot to nap in the stroller for too long. The food court is a disaster. It's unorganized and needs to be bigger. The pasta is delicious. My husband had the mongolian stuff and thought it was good.

. I thought the suite was a good size and comfortable for 4 adults and crib child. No one slept on the table bed but we pulled it down and all agreed its comfy. The sofa bed is still on the stiffer side but very comfortable. My parents slept there and said it was almost as good as a regular bed. The fridge held two 12 packs of cans and two 1/2 gallons of milk plus extra stuff.

I am satisfied with our stay and having a large group like that I would stay there again. With just the 3 of us I would stay in a moderate resort with better transportation. It was a bummer to wait 15 minutes to take a 20 minute drive.

Oh and the bathroom fans are obnoxious. Without turning lights on it still kicks on and off all night long. Sleep with the bathroom doors closed.

We are on the third floor out of four. I'm surprised at how thin the walls and floors are. Our room is right next to the elevator and at first I though that was good, but now I feel otherwise. We could hear everyone returning to the floor unless they were quiet. Request a top floor and try to be away from the elevator.

Thanks for sharing the floor suggestions. We arrive in 10 days (Cars Suite, 10/20-27) and were just discussing what to put in our room request. Your suggestion is really helpful!

For those of you who just got back from AoA, how was the internet service? Which section were you staying in?

Which building/section is closest to the bus transportation?

Which building/section is closest to the food court?

Thank you.

For those of you who just got back from AoA, how was the internet service? Which section were you staying in?

Which building/section is closest to the bus transportation?

Which building/section is closest to the food court?

Thank you.

I'm still here, leaving in the morning. We are in Cars and its very nice, 4th floor of Building 2. We do hear some kids running and hollering when they get back from the parks, but it doesn't last long. The internet works fine and our Verizon phones have great reception.

I'd say the Nemo section is the closest to the center, to the main building/lobby/food court/buses and the amazing main pool. They have underwater speakers, you can hear the music underwater! Enjoy!

I'm at the lm section, building 7 which is Ursula. The wifi is free and I've had great wireless my entire stay. In fact, I've had great wifi in all the Disney parks (never knew there was wifi here to use!)

We walked to animation hall and it took a few minutes. There's awesome things to explore and look at while you walk. We enjoyed it.

The resort is beautiful & clean!

emmebear said:
I'm at the lm section, building 7 which is Ursula. The wifi is free and I've had great wireless my entire stay. In fact, I've had great wifi in all the Disney parks (never knew there was wifi here to use!)

We walked to animation hall and it took a few minutes. There's awesome things to explore and look at while you walk. We enjoyed it.

The resort is beautiful & clean!

Glad to hear! We are leaving tomorrow - LM section as well! Can't wait!

Chantal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter