Arriving tomorrow. No FP's booked

Karl66

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
We arrive tomorrow for a last minute weekend getaway. We plan to purchase AP's at SOG when we get there which is why we haven't able to book any FP's yet. We plan on making RD at MK on Saturday morning so hopefully we can get a get a good amount accomplished early. What are the chances getting a FP for something other than Mad Tea Party?

According to TheDibb FP+ site the only hard to get FP+ that is still available on Saturday for MK, is MSEP. 7DMT, A&E are not available.

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835236

Allegedly for the other rides, there are often same day passes available. I'm not sure if things like The Mountains will be available.

Maybe someone with a ticket or APs linked can check what's still available for Saturday for you....

As of right now, everything is available for Saturday except FoF, Wishes, Anna & Elsa, and 7DMT. (And Pirates, but that's closed.) There are morning, afternoon, and evening times for the mountains.

I went to MK without pre-booked FP+ a couple of weeks back and had no problem getting stuff that I wanted.

We had To get tix from SOG a year ago. We were able to get all the mountains same day. A&E and 7DMT we could not get. We also couldn't get PP. at HS we couldn't get TSMM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter