Arriving early?

BuzzLiteyear

To infinity and beyond....or just drop me off at t
We will be arriving early on our check-in day to POR (possibly 8am depending on the weather). Will we be able to get an unactivated room key when we get there? My guess is that we won't get back from the parks until late that night and I'd rather not have to deal with that if I didn't have to.

You can check into the resort at that time, but there is no guarantee that your room will be ready. You will be given your KTTW at that time and your tickets and dining plan (if you have purchased them) will be on the key and will be available for use. If you wish to go immediately to the parks, the resort's baggage services will story your luggage for you.

When your room is ready, the resort can send you a text to let you know.

minnie mum said:
You can check into the resort at that time, but there is no guarantee that your room will be ready. You will be given your KTTW at that time and your tickets and dining plan (if you have purchased them) will be on the key and will be available for use. If you wish to go immediately to the parks, the resort's baggage services will story your luggage for you.

When your room is ready, the resort can send you a text to let you know.

Thanks. We may get there a lot earlier than I originally thought. Will we have to stop back at the front desk if the rom isn't ready or will it automatically be on the card?

Thanks. We may get there a lot earlier than I originally thought. Will we have to stop back at the front desk if the rom isn't ready or will it automatically be on the card?

For us, we got the text with our room number when it was ready and we did not have to go back to the desk. It was on the card.

We checked into POR las year at 7:00 am. No problems. (Room was ready and it was Memorial day week)

I would do online check in and note when you'll be arriving. We did this last time and our room was ready to go at 1030-11am

MyOtherSS said:
I would do online check in and note when you'll be arriving. We did this last time and our room was ready to go at 1030-11am

I'll do that. Thanks.

Can you do online Check in if you know you are going to be early

You can do online check-in no matter what time of day you arrive.

The computers roll over for the new day at 6:00 am, so you can check in as early as that. As many indicated, your room might not be ready, but your room portion of your card will be activated as soon as your room is ready and they will either call you and leave a message or send you a text.

We always arrive at our resorts early in the morning, between 7 and 8 am. We are not hugely picky about our room assignment (just a little picky ;) ) and most of the time we have gotten our activated room keys right away and have been able to go to our room quickly before leaving for the parks.

I have a question about checking in. My family and I are planning a trip but we are all coming from different areas. What if I arrive before them? Will I be able to get my park ticket? My mom has booked 2 rooms for the 4 of us. I'm just concerned if I get there hours ahead of them I'll be sitting around waiting all afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter