Arribas Brothers

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by Belle Amy, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Belle Amy

Belle Amy There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

I just decided to check and see if Arribas Brothers had a website....and they do!! :goodvibes

www.arribas.com

Has a lot of the swarovski crystal disney stuff, jewelry and a lot of other things....thought everyone would enjoy browsing...I know I did!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Rustyflwr3

Rustyflwr3 <font color=teal>"I only hope that we never lose s

Great site!! I didn't know they had one, thanks!! :)

4. happilyeverafter07

happilyeverafter07 Earning My Ears

Thank you! I've been looking all over the place for Disney things, so this is a big help! :thumbsup2

5. wendy46001

wendy46001 Mouseketeer<br><font color=purple>Dont get me wron

I got my jewelry and my BM's necklaces from them.....wonderful quality and a great why to include a few hidden mickeys

6. Raspberry Bubbles

Raspberry Bubbles I was Cinderella for the day!

Are Arribas Brothers selling genuine Disney items, or are they copies? Some of their items are SO cute!

7. ExCPKate

ExCPKate Mouseketeer

thanks for the heads up. I am really excited about the Beauty and the Beast toasting flutes:thumbsup2

8. Belle Amy

Belle Amy There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Arribas Brothers has a shop at Downtown Disney and also at Magic Kingdom I believe..as far as I know this is much of the stock that they sell at Disney...I know I've bought a few things in store that they have on the site...it's so hard to find Disney jewelry without actually traveling to Disney, I love that I can get it online!!

9. PrincessBride07

PrincessBride07 Anyone want a peanut? Has crush on House. Have t

I had my toasting flutes custom made at Arribas Brothers in Downtown Disney. I had a single long stem rose engraved on the flute with my DF's name and my name. I took in a picture of a wedding invitation that had the single rose I wanted, and he was able to do it. I found out that you cannot request anything that is copyrighted. Unfortunately, this includes any Disney image that they do not offer. Also, another thing that they can do for you is you can bring in your own flutes. Again here is the downside, if you have them engrave on your personal flutes they are not responsible if they break or are damaged in anyway. I chose to go with the classes they offered, and I also had them make a picture frame. They came out really nice.