Array of ticket choices is truly mindboggling!

jenjersnap

yadda yadda yadda
Just a comment more than anything. :-) I knew posters here would understand.

Ok, I do have a couple questions, after all. If not doing Universal, is the So CA City Pass still a decent value if purchased for $217 at Costco? We'd have to add Legoland and WAP admissions to that (we want to do the Zoo and WAP).

The elusive great Legoland coupons (there's sometimes a kid's free with paying adult one around, right?) ... where do you find them? Are they advertised in SD newspapers? Other tourist publications? Is it unlikely there will be any going into peak season? If you could give me a hint where to look, I'd appreciate it! (I asked for a PM in the thread discussing this but didn't receive a response.) The Lego Magazine offer is the only one I have seen.

Off to start an Excel ticket spreadsheet. This feels more like a full-scale invasion than a vacation! ;)

The Citypass is a great deal if what it offers is what you want. We used them over Thanksgiving week to go to Universal Studios, Seaworld and for the 3 day park-hopper at Disneyland. It was definitely the cheapest way to go. We bought it through Costco and had no trouble at all using it.

Do be sure to check on ebay for sales of coupons, I just took a look and see some out there (in addition to sales of actual tickets). I bought a USH coupon several years ago for about $5, and it saved me about $50 in costs at the ticket booth. It never hurts to see what is out there.

It looks like you have a few more trips upcoming, so I would ask if you are returning to DLR after the June trip prior to June 2009? If so, you can also upgrade the 3-day Disney hopper portion of the SoCal pass to an AP. It is a great value if you are going to return to DLR on one or more of your other trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter