Ariel Grotto and Goofy's Kitchen

pippi

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the times we can book for these dining areas? Goofy's Kitchen, how early. I know it depends on the day and if they are booked already but assuming nothing is booked yet. And for Ariel's Grotto what time is dinner? What's the last dinner time? TIA,
Pippi

I cant exactly give you proper times but I know the earliest you can make reservations and you have to, is 60 days in advance. You can ask for whatever time and day you want, and if they dont have that time slot on the day you want they will recommend a time for you. Best thing I can recommend to you is that you find out when the park closes, because they dont take reservations like a hour before the restaurants close.

I believe the earliest seating at Goofy's is 7:30 am for breakfast.

Ariel's Grotto offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, although on the evenings where the park closes at 6 pm, I believe the last seating they take is at 4:30 pm.

I just called yesterday and made reservations for a Sunday night at Ariel's Grotto and they gave me times of 4:30, 5:00, 5:50, 6:00, 6:15. I don't know if the other times were taken or if these are the only times that had to chose between.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter