Are You Still Nervous About Going On Hollywood Tower Of Terror?

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by TiNKERBELLAo5, Dec 13, 2005.

1. TiNKERBELLAo5

TiNKERBELLAo5 "So wear me like a locket around your throat, I'll

Are You Still Nervous About Going On Hollywood Tower Of Terror Even Though You've Been On It A Millon Times? To be honest i still get nervous during the pre-show in that room and while on the ride RIGTH before the 1st drop? I love then ride and i could ride it all day. I was just wondering if anyone was nervous too :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ThinkTink510

ThinkTink510 DIS Veteran

i love that ride. when i was there in may the tot was walk on so my sister and i did it 14 times lol.

4. TiggerLove101

TiggerLove101 DIS Veteran

haha, oh yeah. I always start panicking right before the first drop, when everyone is sitting there silent in the dark. That's why I love the ride, because i've never ONCE been scared out of my mind.

5. Daisymae26

Daisymae26 <font color=green>I am shopping and comparing befo

the first time i went on it, i was laughing hysterically. now i don't laugh anymore, but i still love it!

6. kidpluto

kidpluto <font color=teal>~*~<font color=navy>I Hope We Nev

i am like that with almost every ride (except maybe small world and TTA ) i always need a first ride to calm down and the second is just so funn!

7. disneygalsdd

disneygalsdd Mouseketeer

Im fine w/TOT but smallworld gives me the hebbiejebbies idk its pretty scary when u think about it all of those disney rides w/talking dolls are pretty darn weird......Brrrrr.... im not kidding :blush:

8. TiNKERBELLAo5

TiNKERBELLAo5 "So wear me like a locket around your throat, I'll

THANK GOD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!

i always thougth that if you sat the farthest on the left (closes to the dolls) in the last row ( on ist a small world after all) that you will be sucked underneath the water:scared:... lol the last time i was there (aug 05) ista small world was closed... i think they needed to clean up the bodys.... :rotfl2:

i was kidding about the bodys part but i wasnt kidding about the last row...

9. Daisymae26

Daisymae26 <font color=green>I am shopping and comparing befo

^TiNKERBELLAo5, i love the quotes in your sig!

10. soccercruiser87

soccercruiser87 Teen Board Moderator Moderator

i love the Tower of Terror...not nervous at all :goodvibes

11. 2HOT2touch

2HOT2touch The finishline is only the begining of a whole new

I get nervous whike I am in the line and like right before it drops but thats about all. and for tinkerbelle and disneygal after reading kingdom keepers I will always be scared to go on its a small world, because in the book the dolls come to life and try to kill them...

12. jiminy8

jiminy8 DIS Veteran

yeahhh i get scared that im gonna have like a heart attack from the shock lol ( iknow its not gonna happen lol but still i thikn it is) but once it happens i love it...me and my bro sometimes have time to have a whole convo when were waiting to be dropped after like the 3rd time
    lol like THIS RIDE IS AWSOME YEAH I KNOW (high fives) lol good memory lol but just before i start to like bug out so i try to calm myself down a biit then maybs i wont be as shocked...also i dont like the feeling of the blood being rushed up and down your body lol when im on it i jsut visualize it (not good) :tilt:

13. Sparx

Sparx DIS Veteran

I never get nervous. I don't scream either. I just sit back and enjoy the ride. I do sometimes make an exagerated face for the picture though. lol

14. Arielfn93

Arielfn93 <font color=darkpink>Loves the Pantaloonius Poopic

I was so scared of it that the employee had to take me back down to the lobby on the Silver elevator and I had to wait for my sister and dad to finish

15. Florida_luvr924

Florida_luvr924 DIS Veteran

Yes, In fact I'm so nervous I've never gone on it!!!

16. wdwgirl03

wdwgirl03 <font color=red>I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)<b

Yes, I do!!! :blush: :blush: Right as we ended the ride one time I sort of screamed omg...some guys started laughing at me...oh well!! Atleast I got up the guts to actually go on it! That alone for me is a feat in itself!

17. Maleficent909TL

Maleficent909TL Weirdo band geeks rule!

I am like that with almost all rides. In fact, I'm such a chicken that I've never ridden it! I have a reason though: it's all drops, and I HATE drops. I've never been on a roller coater with big drops. And yes, It's a Small World has always been boring for me (my family likes taking pictures of me being depressed and bored), but after Kingdom Keepers, I'm gonna be freaked out even more.

:teeth: (If you smile, they stop!!!)

18. U Just Got PUNKD

U Just Got PUNKD Like roses we bloom, then die

I have never been on that ride but... When I went to disney (the last time I went) we wre about to go on it but I had on the Rock'in Roller coster like a billion times and I was about to throw up so I didn't go on it because I would of tossed my lunch so yea... :rolleyes:

19. Jamesy Epcot

Jamesy Epcot Earning My Epcot Badge

When you go into pitch black and they hold you there for at least five seconds :confused3 .Because u don't know which you are going . Up or down. :confused3

20. mousenuttjr

mousenuttjr Certified Cruiser

I get nervous in the Pre-Show and walking into the 'grounds' for the ride.
    It freaks me out.
    And I'm not ashamed to admit it!! :)

21. Princess Ash

Princess Ash <font color=deeppink>Disney Princess<br><font colo

Oh absolutely! My heart starts pounding and usually I mutter, smiling of course, "I'm gonna die now!!!"

Course, it's def 1 of my fav rides ;)
    Most of my fam, cept my mom, hates it...they just don't like that falling feeling, so it's become sorta "our" ride :teeth: